MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Quick pics taken at my mate's place today before the rain...

Riding my mistress once again...:brutale:

She's ready for the road trip...:drummer: :smoking:

Attachments

·
Registered
7,813 Posts
Looks great. I keep telling myself that my bike is done also:violin:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Thanks for all the comments :)...1.5 years in the making.

These were the 'conceptual design pics' done via the MV Agusta Website configurator (which no longer works :wtf: :mad: ) before I bought or saw the bike in real life...

Lunchbox is packed and the bike's ready for the trip...more pics to come next week when I return....:naughty: :smoking:

Ciao !

Attachments

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Great Job Glenn, looks fantastic and even better in real life. This is one of the Brutes that 'brings it" to the table.

Sounds awesome - looks :mouthwate - what else? Yes I know - get rid of that bloody rack when it's not being used ;)

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
getec looks fantastic m8 luv the wheels .........May i ask where you got them

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
getec looks fantastic m8 luv the wheels .........May i ask where you got them
Col: The wheels came with the bike (originally in black) and I had them painted silver.

MVista - yes, the Ventura rack system is an eyesore and will be removed when not in use...:)

·
Registered
90 Posts
I like the screen. Who is the manufacturer?

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I like the screen. Who is the manufacturer?

http://www.designcorse.co.uk/Mv_Agus...rracuda_Screen#

(it's the third picture - the 1st and 2nd picture were the previous 'ugly' year models - and the 3rd picture or Image 3 of 3, like the one I have installed, will only fit Year 2010+ models)

In my opinion, it looks OK - I like it, but some others members / friends do not.

It does make a slight vibrating noise at speed, but nothing too serious - you just have to ensure the rubber/foam insert supplied fits between the screen / headlight.

The instructions included are very basic and there is a little fiddling around as the screws do not fit exactly into the 'channel holes' of the bracket - hard to explain, but if and when you buy it, you will see what I mean.

Also, the flyscreen butts almost right up against the front lens, so if you are thinking of getting a headlight protector, make sure the headlight protector has a "V" section cut out at the top (I will post pictures of mine soon), so that it can go around the pointy end of the flyscreen (alternatively, if you buy a clear film to protect your headlight, this will easily fit between the gap)...

I have said the above, only because I feel you should know any 'issues' and I don't mean to take any business away from any site sponsor - especially Design Corse, as they are BRILLIANT !

1 - 16 of 16 Posts