MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new toy after dialing in the suspension and beating the snot out of her....makes me proud of my italian roots.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Is that as long as you could stay off the seat for some guy, two pictures. Looks good though mate sounds like you are enjoying it.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aussie MV said:
Is that as long as you could stay off the seat for some guy, two pictures. Looks good though mate sounds like you are enjoying it.

I actually took a few more but they came out like shit, there was some crud on the lens. Also, I am facing the wrong direction on a heavily used bridge, standing in the divider, and trying to not get arrested while doing it, so cut me some slack! :naughty:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
spalding12 said:
fantastic images.....
tell me about your "suspension dialing"

how did you go about it?
what settings did you end up using?
what is your weight/height?

thanks in advance
The suspension settings are all in the supplemental chart of the manual, it was suprisingly straight forward. The bike came pre-set at what MV called "street" settings. All I did was tighten everything up by 1 to 2 clicks more aggressive than street, but not all the way to the full race settings that are also listed in the supplement. I mainly did this bacause I ride very aggressively and at 6" 240lbs, im not what you would call "petite". It made a noticable difference and made an already stable and confidence inspiring bike that much better. Also, the only tools that you are going to need are the included spanner wrench, one,small headed, flathead screw driver and one with a larger working surface, and a 19mm box end wrench.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Some Guy said:
The suspension settings are all in the supplemental chart of the manual, it was suprisingly straight forward. The bike came pre-set at what MV called "street" settings. All I did was tighten everything up by 1 to 2 clicks more aggressive than street, but not all the way to the full race settings that are also listed in the supplement. I mainly did this bacause I ride very aggressively and at 6" 240lbs, im not what you would call "petite". It made a noticable difference and made an already stable and confidence inspiring bike that much better. Also, the only tools that you are going to need are the included spanner wrench, one,small headed, flathead screw driver and one with a larger working surface, and a 19mm box end wrench.
thanks for the info, eric
i appreciate it

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
180 Posts
I've also found that proper suspension setup makes a huge performance difference on the Brutale. Initial factory settings were set to "standard" and way to harsh for my weight (65kgs). After setting up the sag I found a sweeping corner riddled with transverse ripples and bumps. I wound out all damper settings to full soft & one by one increased the damping till it felt right. Totally transformed the bike & now feel a steering damper is not a requirement ie no more headshake. :moped:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts