MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some help guys, I have a 07 senna I want to know whats the best performing/looking full TI exhaust system money can buy?also i want to go up+2 on the rear spocket.Where can i find a 42 teeth rear spocket for my senna?

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Welcome and congrats for the Senna.
Get the full titanium system from MV Corse if money is not an issue :stickpoke
You can also get the 42 sprocket from MV Corse.
Try www.emotouk.com

·
Registered
604 Posts
While we are on the subject, where can you get a 520 countershaft for the F4 1000, 15 tooth?

xman, welcome and congrats on a totally sexy bike.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Holy CRAP!!! :eek:
Is that what the Ti system looks like after a good heating up??? That alone would look just awesome on a Brutale!

Hey Anucci....I may have to drink a bottle of wine and purchase that ;)

·
Living the Dream
2,758 Posts
i think that would look pretty bad ass with the blue on a Brut. I know we should stick with MV for aftermarket parts, but from that picture alone the Motocorse Ti pipes are the best looking on the market. and they should be for 5K price tag! :eek:

·
Registered
785 Posts
Greeneggs&ham said:
i think that would look pretty bad ass with the blue on a Brut. I know we should stick with MV for aftermarket parts, but from that picture alone the Motocorse Ti pipes are the best looking on the market. and they should be for 5K price tag! :eek:

The Moto Corse Ti parts are what MV Corse actually use.

·
Living the Dream
2,758 Posts
i did not know that, either way they are beautifully crafted parts!!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Emoto is too polite to say it, but their titanium system looks good value for money to me, I'm saving up as we speak! :)

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
i think with the ti systems, the performance gain comes more from weight loss. exhaust systems only can gain x amount anyway without any cam work. i wouldn't buy the ti system looking for ULTIMATE horsepower...but i'd still buy it for :smoking::smoking: no doubt.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
style_one said:
plus, it seems like emoto sells a 43 tooth rear for the brutale 910...wouldn't that fit all 1000's as well?
The chain size is different, the 1000 uses a 525 chain, whereas the brutale I think uses the same 520 size as the 750

·
Registered
785 Posts
mikef4uk said:
The chain size is different, the 1000 uses a 525 chain, whereas the brutale I think uses the same 520 size as the 750
Slight correction!

The Brutale 910 has the same system as the F4 1000's, using a 525 chain.

On the 750s (Brutale and F4) you need a sprocket carrier, the F4 1000 and B4 910 no longer have this problem, see pic below:

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
oicdn said:

oh...my....god......sexy.....
yeah, especially on a Brutale.

I wish they would just heat cycle the pipes to make them look that way in the factory... or have the option to order them that way.

:hitit: :nutkick: :koolaid: :stir: :ahhh: :jerkoff: BTW I like these guys, thanks ALvin!

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
odonata said:
yeah, especially on a Brutale.

I wish they would just heat cycle the pipes to make them look that way in the factory... or have the option to order them that way.

:hitit: :nutkick: :koolaid: :stir: :ahhh: :jerkoff: BTW I like these guys, thanks ALvin!
If i had those pipes on an F4...I'de ride it without a fairing. But that aside, that bike is just beautiful....I think it's that seat and thee radiator...Id unno, I'm generally not a fan of those wheels, but damn that bike just makes me pitch a tent. if there were a high res photo of that, it would be my desktop...

On a Brutale....holy shit. Do they make those pipes for a Brutale? how much?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts