MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This bike is amazing. I can feel everything the tires are doing. Absolutely incredible. I want to say that the front end is better than my Duc but I want to get them both on the track first.

·
Registered
237 Posts
No doubt, I went on the first real ride on the MV yesterday and I have no felt so at ease on unscrubbed tires. Its like there is a wire from the front tire to your brain! :guitarist

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Turbo329 said:
This bike is amazing. I can feel everything the tires are doing. Absolutely incredible. I want to say that the front end is better than my Duc but I want to get them both on the track first.

It took you a lot to see the light :D

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
altoon said:
and the HUGE lower triple clamp. that thing is braced like king-kong at at a bondage party.

alex
That gave me an AWESOME visual :laughing:

That's my new sig, haha.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
I agree with turbo, since I am a feather weight person (65kg) with full leather gear, I need to put more effort in my counter steering techniques on slow 25km/h corners.

I don't think the MV was design to turn very well on very slow corners.

·
Registered
144 Posts
minime said:
I agree with turbo, since I am a feather weight person (65kg) with full leather gear, I need to put more effort in my counter steering techniques on slow 25km/h corners.

I don't think the MV was design to turn very well on very slow corners.
I couldnt agree more!!! My mv wants to "dive" into slow corners...I have to be carefull to counter-steer as well!

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Agreed...it is the best front end...simple as that! I had handling issues on my first couple of rides as I purchased secondhand and the previous owner had the suspension wound fully (front and rear) and it sucked but after resetting it and now having it set up to my liking there is no better front end.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
minime said:
plus it doesn't help when the throttle is very On/OFF on light throttle (not very smooth at all), not a nice combo on wet roads is it!!
PCIII with map, bmc filter, and throttle return spring mod solved this problem for me i am happy to report. :king:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts