Never (EVER) Get Sick Of The Beast.

Some things will never change nor should they in the case of perfection :yo:

Nice one J :smoking:

·
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Some things will never change nor should they in the case of perfection :yo:

Nice one J :smoking:
Thanks Rob and can now confirm we will be flying the flag again for the Island Classic 2015 (International Challenge Sponsorship) so let me know if you guys are coming down :jsm::jsm::jsm:

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Island Classic

Thanks Rob and can now confirm we will be flying the flag again for the Island Classic 2015 (International Challenge Sponsorship) so let me know if you guys are coming down :jsm::jsm::jsm:
Nice one J, time is our enemy BUT having said that still very keen to pop down, might even fly down and drive out there? That'll be much more time friendly but of course that means travelling sans MVs :(

Play it by ear - as I said will definitely be on the Mornington Peninsula 28 Dec thru 1 January and will have at least one bike with me - want to ride the GOR - i'll ferry across the bay rather than ride around it.

When I get a definite ride date might see if some of the local boys are interested to come with :)

Is there a special guest at PI this year?

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Nice one J, time is our enemy BUT having said that still very keen to pop down, might even fly down and drive out there? That'll be much more time friendly but of course that means travelling sans MVs :(

Play it by ear - as I said will definitely be on the Mornington Peninsula 28 Dec thru 1 January and will have at least one bike with me - want to ride the GOR - i'll ferry across the bay rather than ride around it.

When I get a definite ride date might see if some of the local boys are interested to come with :)

:highclap:

·
Registered
184 Posts
I saw both Bold builds in person at different stages, but I never heard either one fired up. Holy crap!! That's "bold"!!!

·
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Hi Rob,
We can hook up re the GOR ride (do you want to overnight at Apollo Bay?) there will be a Patron for the Classic however cant say at this stage :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

·
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I saw both Bold builds in person at different stages, but I never heard either one fired up. Holy crap!! That's "bold"!!!
G, yes it certainly is an amazing creation and equally so to ride :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking: over 2,000 hours just in time to produce :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

·
Registered
14,741 Posts
change the coils.......

should have popped the 1st time on the rollers

:popcorn:

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Hi Rob,
We can hook up re the GOR ride (do you want to overnight at Apollo Bay?) there will be a Patron for the Classic however cant say at this stage :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:
please be valentino rossi
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee lol

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
The man who guided Wayne Gardner, **** Doohan and Valentino Rossi to 500cc world titles, Australia’s master Grand Prix crew chief Jeremy Burgess, will be special guest at the AMCN International Island Classic on the Australian Day long weekend (Jan 23-25) at the Phillip Island Grand Prix circuit.

Burgess will be the star attraction at the traditional Welcome Dinner -- which in 2015 will be held on the Friday night -- and is set to entertain the bike-loving throng with his tales of more than two decades on the grand prix scene.

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Hi Rob,
Hi J,

Probably way too late notice but we will be doing GOR 31 December. .. catching ferry across from Sorrento @ 7 a.m. at the other side at 8 ..... riding the coast up to 12 Apostles then heading back inland route to make the last ferry at 6.00pm & staying at Mornington for NYE.

I don't have your current number but send an email to youe Gmail account. We are staying at Seymour for a couple of days after New Years. .. not sure if you are still out that way or not. If so, be good to catch up.

If I don't see any of you beforehand - Happy and Safe New Year to you all.

Cheers
Rob

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
The man who guided Wayne Gardner, **** Doohan and Valentino Rossi to 500cc world titles, Australia’s master Grand Prix crew chief Jeremy Burgess, will be special guest at the AMCN International Island Classic on the Australian Day long weekend (Jan 23-25) at the Phillip Island Grand Prix circuit.

Burgess will be the star attraction at the traditional Welcome Dinner -- which in 2015 will be held on the Friday night -- and is set to entertain the bike-loving throng with his tales of more than two decades on the grand prix scene.

yipeeeeeee thats very coooool
count me in

1 - 20 of 20 Posts