MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
24,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Birthday Mrs CAG! Hopefully Carl treats you better than he usually does!:smoking:

·
Registered
485 Posts
Happy Birthday! Have Carl take you out somewhere nice in Atlanta, preferably indoor with the chilly weather this weekend.

·
Old Wing Nut
22,164 Posts
Happy Birthday Beth.......another successful solar circumnavigation under the belt....Celebrate !!! :friday: :birthday:

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
Happy birthday Beth, from and all the girls and me!

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Happy Birthday Beth! :friday:

·
Registered
14,741 Posts
Happy Birthday Beth!

Carl do something nice for her

:birthday:

:stopp:

not that Carl :jsm:

·
Premium Member
13,695 Posts
Thank you all for the kind birthday wishes for Beth. We did indeed go out to dinner, but not to Henry's. She's on facebook a lot, so I'm sure those of you who have posted there got a response. Or tweet, or what ever they call it.

The good: A very nice card, (romantic, sentimental, etc.) from me. Puttering around the the yard which she enjoys. Doing a little work at the shop. Making smoothies in this fancy new blender she got. A spectacular, and I mean spectacular drawing from the lovely and talented Jackie Thompson. I'll have her post it here so y'all can see it. Phone calls and Birthday wishes from her family and mine, and a nice dinner out.

The bad: She ripped a fuck off big hole in the side of our box truck when she cut the corner into our drive a little close and hit the gate post.

I still love her. A lot.

·
Registered
17,191 Posts
Yikes on the gate.....

·
Registered
673 Posts
don't worry about it, Gary backed in to our house with his new Honda Ridgeline using his fancy back up camera. Shit happens.
Just remember what Randy always says "It's all about the people" and she's good people :)
The drawing is spectacular. Jackie captured Callie's expression perfectly. You can almost read her eyes saying "ha ha I locked you out of the car and it's running"

As long as all of you are tucked in safe and warm tonight it was a successful day!

·
Super Moderator
22,073 Posts
The bad: She ripped a fuck off big hole in the side of our box truck when she cut the corner into our drive a little close and hit the gate post.

I still love her. A lot.
I'm sure she'll recover just fine from the gentle spanking you gave her Carl :mouthwate

·
Registered
90 Posts
Happy birthday

Wishing you the happiest of birthday's and hoping the year ahead is filled with pleasant surprises :naughty: and new experiences.

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Happy Birthday Beth from Rob & Lou. :yo: Sounds an prefect way (sans truck incident) to spend it :)

·
Vendor
5,638 Posts
Thank you all for the kind birthday wishes for Beth. We did indeed go out to dinner, but not to Henry's. She's on facebook a lot, so I'm sure those of you who have posted there got a response. Or tweet, or what ever they call it.

The good: A very nice card, (romantic, sentimental, etc.) from me. Puttering around the the yard which she enjoys. Doing a little work at the shop. Making smoothies in this fancy new blender she got. A spectacular, and I mean spectacular drawing from the lovely and talented Jackie Thompson. I'll have her post it here so y'all can see it. Phone calls and Birthday wishes from her family and mine, and a nice dinner out.

I still love her. A lot.
Carl,maybe you should have waited to give Beth a present and give her the panelbeating bill instead.No that would be cruel,Shit happens as they say.:)

·
Premium Member
13,695 Posts
I'll just by a small patch of Aluminum, paint it white and rivit it over the hole.

Meantime, here is the drawing:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
24,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Cool!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts