3,435 Posts
Triple Seven said:
Brutale CRC
F4-1000 Mamba
F4-1000 Veltro

ahem, i mean 4, Brutale Mamba

each contains 0 listings

be interesting to see when all spots have bikes! :yo:
I know someone with 1000 mamba, but he is too busy to get online.
as which may count as well for a lot of veltro owners which display them in their offices or penthouses for other purposes than riding!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
hb88xx said:
I know someone with 1000 mamba, but he is too busy to get online.
as which may count as well for a lot of veltro owners which display them in their offices or penthouses for other purposes than riding!
True! :bawling: If I had a Veltro it would be a difficult decision whether to actually ride it or ask Kamran to make a lead crystal case for it in the mother of all garages. :naughty:

·
Registered
878 Posts
john said:
True! :bawling: If I had a Veltro it would be a difficult decision whether to actually ride it or ask Kamran to make a lead crystal case for it in the mother of all garages. :naughty:
I'd say put the Veltro in the crystal case, and we'll do a Veltro replica from an SPR for riding around to coffee shops, and picking up the cleaning lady!!! :drummer:

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Shit...if I had that bike(veltro), I'de be riding the piss out of it. I mean PISS OUT OF IT. The hell with trophy cases, these bikes were meant to be ridden. If you want one in a case that bad...buy two... ;)

·
Registered
261 Posts
oicdn said:
Shit...if I had that bike(veltro), I'de be riding the piss out of it. I mean PISS OUT OF IT. The hell with trophy cases, these bikes were meant to be ridden. If you want one in a case that bad...buy two... ;)
Hell, I just want to SEE a Veltro!

·
Registered
70 Posts
john said:
If you had the money for a Veltro, depreciation of it probably isn't a concern because you likely have enough $ for another should anything happen to #1.

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
hoovdini said:
If you had the money for a Veltro, depreciation of it probably isn't a concern because you likely have enough $ for another should anything happen to #1.
I totally agree, that's what I was thinking too.

If I had the kind of money to get a Veltro, getting 2 shouldn't make that much of a difference.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I know a french guy who have a veltro pista ,The exclusive MV 185 Hp for only 160 kilos.
I'll contact him for :yo: convince him to register in :D The veltro n°3/23

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
freerider said:
I know a french guy who have a veltro pista ,The exclusive MV 185 Hp for only 160 kilos.
I'll contact him for :yo: convince him to register in :D The veltro n°3/23
Do it! :stickpoke

·
Registered
645 Posts
odonata said:
I totally agree, that's what I was thinking too.

If I had the kind of money to get a Veltro, getting 2 shouldn't make that much of a difference.
Most people probably think that about ALL MV owners :laughing:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
OK I agree why not have two; one in the glass case and one to ride. :smoking: Sadly here in the real world on train driver wages, my humble 1000S will have to do for quite a while. :bawling: There's no harm in closing my eyes and pretending it's a Veltro though is there? :laughing:

·
Registered
848 Posts
I have asked this before... but does enybody know where are all Starfighterowners? we have no: 17/23, there must be 22+98 somewhere ( I know "starfighter" in Italy has 19/99).
Are the rest of Starfighters in the crystal cases..... :jerkoff:
We have bought it for riding, not for "decoration" ..... :jsm:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Sorry the veltro guy doesn't want to put his bike on :( but just for the pleasure he let some pics at the garage where he buy it .look at www.akrobike.com
clikc "passer l'intro" and look in "galerie"

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
:jsm:

guys, do you see that:

The Veltro has the new cpu and installed at the front...

:jsm: :jsm: :jsm:

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
I´m very impressed about the naked pics... also seems, that the Veltro has another airbox. The expansion tank is not at his "normal" place - or is it just not installed, but the radiators are still installed... :jsm:
That would be gorgeous, because I talked to Mario Ioannoni who has the F4 Superbike; he told me, that a big problem is the too small airbox to get more power from a highly tuned engine... :jsm:

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
and look at the radiator
single piece - and it looks thicker (from what i can tell)

also looks like the velocity stacks are much different in height - outboard (1 & 4) are short, inboard (2 & 3) are tall. hard to tell from the photo if it has the TSS system. doesn't look like it...

also looks to have brembo radial MC...the reservoir is a round one, and i can just barely makeout the shape of the brake mc.

alex

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
altoon said:
and look at the radiator
single piece - and it looks thicker (from what i can tell)
Yes, it´s the racing radiator: :jsm:

but it´s not for road use... it has no fan :yo:

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
altoon said:
also looks like the velocity stacks are much different in height - outboard (1 & 4) are short, inboard (2 & 3) are tall.

Standard TSS. Brembo MC's I think the radiator was patterned after Febur's racing unit they used in endurance. Carbon fairing stays are shown, new dash, etc. Great bike. :love:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts