MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well looks like when Peter St in the city gets stock again (Late Feb) i will be making my way down there to part with my hard earned folding stuff..

:mouthwate

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Well looks like when Peter St in the city gets stock again (Late Feb) i will be making my way down there to part with my hard earned folding stuff..

:yo: :popcorn:

·
Registered
449 Posts

Great choice.......but may I please recommend that you buy it from Trooper Lu's in Sydney.....saves the hassle of having to deal with PS (which is NEVER good at the best of times) and gives you an excuse to ride it back from Sydney like i did.....awsome ride and your bike is nicely run in by the time you get home.

When you get it we'll have to catch up, I'm just in Wyndham Vale so only 20mins away.

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Congratulations - it's always such a joy to go pick a brand spanking new bike. :yo:

I always get excited the previous night so that I barely sleep. :laughing:

It won't be long now, February will fly :)

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Congrats on the decision, you will not regret it. Smiles per km is excellent.
What colour are you keen on?
It won't be long now, February will fly :)
No way, nothing worse than having to wait.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rev: Grey/Black i think they call it.

MVF.. Yeah i work in Hoppers so catch up is easy.. On that note just went down the road and checked out the KTM Super Duke 990r... Interesting.
Would love the ride from Lu's back home but at the moment just dont have the time to do it.
Must admit your headlight issue $$$$$$$ was kinda a shock.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Rev: Grey/Black i think they call it.

MVF.. Yeah i work in Hoppers so catch up is easy.. On that note just went down the road and checked out the KTM Super Duke 990r... Interesting.
Would love the ride from Lu's back home but at the moment just dont have the time to do it.
Must admit your headlight issue $$$$$$$ was kinda a shock.
Yeah....but it's the same for most bikes these days.

A guy had to replace his on a Kawasaki ZX-14 GTR and it was $1700......:wtf::wtf::wtf:

....just get a headlight protector and no issues. I've got one on my F4 and no probs after 55000ks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:thewife:See all my complaining about how uncomfortable the ZX12R has become has finally payed off.. Saying that though, it is still one helluva bike to ride.......

·
Site Sponsor
446 Posts
MVFSR - Just FYI re the headlight. I actually knew what was happening with that and sent an email trying to get just the front part as there is no part number. I thought I may be able to pull something out of a hat, no luck!!!

We have though tracked down headlight protectors for that model now. I did not have them when you got your bike - sorry!!

I actually asked even if they had something in warranty old parts as Julie was really stressed about it. She hates when she cant do stuff and was quite frustrated herself. Anyway I agree - headlight cover is a must!!!

j

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Now if trooper lu's moved down to Melbourne and i didnt have to deal with Peter St at the end of Feb i would be happy....

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Time Stands Still

Congrats on the decision, you will not regret it. Smiles per km is excellent.
What colour are you keen on?

No way, nothing worse than having to wait.
You can't tell yourself that or time will stand still - hell if I thought that way, I'd be suicidal waiting for the F3 - it's been 15mths since I sat on it in the factory - it's just flown by ....trust me....., no really trust me......I truly believe what I am saying :laughing: I do :wtf: ;)

Actually my wife's Guzzi was totalled 4 January - still waiting for the replacement & it feels longer than the F3 wait :eek:

·
Registered
449 Posts
MVFSR - Just FYI re the headlight. I actually knew what was happening with that and sent an email trying to get just the front part as there is no part number. I thought I may be able to pull something out of a hat, no luck!!!

We have though tracked down headlight protectors for that model now. I did not have them when you got your bike - sorry!!

I actually asked even if they had something in warranty old parts as Julie was really stressed about it. She hates when she cant do stuff and was quite frustrated herself. Anyway I agree - headlight cover is a must!!!

j
Hi Justin, thanks for keeping an eye out, but the MV Part catalogue has a part number of:-

800B4293 Cover

Don't know if it's a separate part or not, you guys tell me it's not so I will take your word for it. I'll have to go down the Insurance path to get a new assembly.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ahhh off to Thailand for a couple of weeks for a holiday and when i get back i should have a phone call from Peter Stevens about a ride on the new 1090rr..

Wife.... Ohhh i actually like the Red/Silver one. Well i spose thats better than saying NO.. haha :yo:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts