MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After having to fit my spare throttle to another MV riders bike, as well as my spare Clutch slave cylinder amongst a few things, I decided to give one of those Domino quick action throttle's a go.

Being the rarity that MV is, Al had to do some fancy footwork to make sure I get the right parts, and came through tops.
The Domino comes with three different throttle configurations/options and then you get a set of cable's, which you can cut to the length you need them to be.
Easy to install and it feels very good, can't wait to test it.

The Oberon clutch slave cylinder is also a piece if work, and comes with a ball bearing that fit's between the push rod and the piston for obvious reasons.

Thanks Al, good job, and I will now need another for the other bike so don't loose that part number :).

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
After having to fit my spare throttle to another MV riders bike, as well as my spare Clutch slave cylinder amongst a few things, I decided to give one of those Domino quick action throttle's a go.

Being the rarity that MV is, Al had to do some fancy footwork to make sure I get the right parts, and came through tops.
The Domino comes with three different throttle configurations/options and then you get a set of cable's, which you can cut to the length you need them to be.
Easy to install and it feels very good, can't wait to test it.

The Oberon clutch slave cylinder is also a piece if work, and comes with a ball bearing that fit's between the push rod and the piston for obvious reasons.

Thanks Al, good job, and I will now need another for the other bike so don't loose that part number :).
Great News Dons, Hope it works well for you. Dont worry i have got 4 sets coming in stock so when your ready for the next one let me know.:f4:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Domino Quick Action Throttle:)

I just bought the Domino Quick Action Throttle from Design Corse to go with my new Cordona Quick Shifter!!! Can't waite to install them both on the bike;)

Still waiting for the bike to come back from the general agent though, my second oil leak...man what's taking so long:)

Anyway, I'll be riding it like Stoner with obligatory oil spray all over the track and loving every minute of it:)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just bought the Domino Quick Action Throttle from Design Corse to go with my new Cordona Quick Shifter!!! Can't waite to install them both on the bike;)

Still waiting for the bike to come back from the general agent though, my second oil leak...man what's taking so long:)

Anyway, I'll be riding it like Stoner with obligatory oil spray all over the track and loving every minute of it:)
Measure twice, cut once.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts