MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The new Brutale 800 map is here. Forza took the bike right in and loaded it for me and installed the recalled gear indicator sensor. All work great. I was good with how the bike ran. The new map is very nice. It made the throttle response perfect. I was used to the bike. Now I will have to get used to it all over. I always just revved up the bike to around 4000rpm to take off. I figured this was just the nature of this motor. Now she feel good right off the bat. Get the new map you will like it.

The gear indicator is now telling me the truth. The recall is a new sensor for the gear indicator and a new harness piece.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Cool. Do you happen to know the release date or version of this new map? I got a map update about a month ago and I'm curious if the one you got is newer.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Cool. Do you happen to know the release date or version of this new map? I got a map update about a month ago and I'm curious if the one you got is newer.

I believe it's not just a map update but a complete system update, I had my map updated in November but am told by my dealer they should have this new one ready to install by next weekend.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

1 - 4 of 4 Posts