MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AMA superbike adventure finished yesterday in Laguna Seca.
Was a very difficult situation for ALL FBF team.
Bikes was not ok for to be fast and Luca&Matt worked hard for to develop F4 312.
We all hope this hard work it was useful for the immediately MV's future race !

THANK YOU ERALDO!!!
THANK YOU LUCA!!!
THANK YOU MATT!!!

pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I agree.

It was good to see MVs racing in the US in the AMA series.

I still think they should have started in Superstock, I think the results could have been better. But the TV coverage isn't as good, and that series is going away soon.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Yes. Thank You Eraldo, thank You Luca, thank You Matt, thanks to all the FBF Squad. It was phantastic to see the F4 competing in AMA Superbike. The Results were reasonable for a first season of the Bike in US, for Luca on US Soil and Matt on a new Bike. Competing against the Big Nippon Importers, with excessive factory support, is though. An therefore You all did really great this Season. I hope You got hungry for 2008 and we will see You again.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
+1. it was cool looking out for the 2 MV's out there. and good to see you both finishing close in alot of races. shows some consistency in development. love to hear what you both think of the year in AMA on the MV's.

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
It was good to see you all out there racing the MV's. I hope to see you both back next year with a year of data and development under your belts. Matt and Luca congradulations on a great first season. Best of luck to you both.

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Living the Dream
2,758 Posts
I would also like to thank everyone involved with team for putting in hard to work to get those bikes out there running. It was great to meet both Matt and Luca and look forward to next year!!! :f4:

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Thanks Eraldo, Larry, Luca, Matt, and the MV team!!! Great season for MV fans its just a beginning. GO MV, GO!!!!

Some memories:

Matt use to have all fingers: :)

Luca having elbow slider problems:

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
It was certainly enjoyable to have MV racing in the states. I was always envious of the European guys getting all the fun before! Thank you Luca, Matt, FBF, and Cagiva USA for making it happen. Glad I got to meet you guys on more than one occasion. There were so many improvements over the year that it made me look forward to each and every race even more :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
MV was well represented by two great riders who did as much off the track to promote the brand as they did on the track. Very approachable and truly nice guys.
Thanks for a great season

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
FSL said:
Thanks Eraldo, Larry, Luca, Matt, and the MV team!!! Great season for MV fans its just a beginning. GO MV, GO!!!!

Some memories:

Matt use to have all fingers: :)

Luca having elbow slider problems:

Thank you very much, your racing has been important in restoring MV Agusta to greatness. Without you, many would still be clueless about this great brand. (Ouch, that picture makes my hand hurt)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts