MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
airfuel said:
Ahhh, distant Italian cousins meeting for a ride. My two favorite marques!!!
I love Guzzis as well. I almost bought an 86 LeMans a few years ago and would not mind having a 96 Guzzi 1100 Sport, red with the sport fairing. Unfortunately they do not make that one anymore. One of the prettiest Guzzis made.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pigiolino said:
It's my dream!!!
brekfast in Texas with my MV!!!! :drummer: :drummer: :drummer:
pier
Texas is many places. Don't believe what Hollywood has done in the movies. We are a unique country with many faces.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
358 Posts
lorenzotx said:
I love Guzzis as well. I almost bought an 86 LeMans a few years ago and would not mind having a 96 Guzzi 1100 Sport, red with the sport fairing. Unfortunately they do not make that one anymore. One of the prettiest Guzzis made.
Larry, One of the guys that occasionally shows up on pizza-Tuesday has an older Guzzi (not sure what year) but it is 800 cc and red. He's the owner of MPH cycles on Park Ten Row. You may know him, perhaps.

Thanks for posting the pix. I sent the link to Buddy and Claudio so they could enjoy them also. Let's talk about riding this weekend again. Maybe keep it a bit shorter this time, more like the Fayetteville run. That last hour getting home was kind of warm.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
falcopilot said:
Larry, One of the guys that occasionally shows up on pizza-Tuesday has an older Guzzi (not sure what year) but it is 800 cc and red. He's the owner of MPH cycles on Park Ten Row. You may know him, perhaps.

Thanks for posting the pix. I sent the link to Buddy and Claudio so they could enjoy them also. Let's talk about riding this weekend again. Maybe keep it a bit shorter this time, more like the Fayetteville run. That last hour getting home was kind of warm.
I went by MPH the other day and I talked to Mike (owneer?) and he said he had an older Guzzi 1100 sport LeMans. BTW, I am going to Austin this weekend for business/pleasure. I will probably take the Brutale and do a few twisties in the hills. I definetly would be up for a ride the next weekend though.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
What's pizza-Tuesday? I'd love to ride this weekend, unfortunately I would have to keep it real short as I work (again) this weekend....I have to work weekends as I am junior at work...you got to love the seniority system!!!!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Larry, I could have sworn Mike's Guzzi was an 800, but it's been a while since I last saw it.

Carlos, Pizza-Tuesday is a bunch of guys who ride European bikes, mostly Moto Guzzi, some BMW and Triumph, and Aprilias. We meet Tuesday after 7:00 PM at Achille's Italian cafe on Eldridge for dinner, although we just started talking about possibly switching venues. Very informal gathering - not a "club".

As to this weekend, I'd like to ride Saturday morning, maybe to Fayetteville (about 90 miles/minutes one-way). Leave at 7AM and get back by 11AM. Let me know if this sounds OK. I'll get in touch with Hernan too.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
falcopilot said:
Larry, I could have sworn Mike's Guzzi was an 800, but it's been a while since I last saw it.

Carlos, Pizza-Tuesday is a bunch of guys who ride European bikes, mostly Moto Guzzi, some BMW and Triumph, and Aprilias. We meet Tuesday after 7:00 PM at Achille's Italian cafe on Eldridge for dinner, although we just started talking about possibly switching venues. Very informal gathering - not a "club".

As to this weekend, I'd like to ride Saturday morning, maybe to Fayetteville (about 90 miles/minutes one-way). Leave at 7AM and get back by 11AM. Let me know if this sounds OK. I'll get in touch with Hernan too.
John,
I will be in Austin this weekend and will not be able to go this Saturday. I will try and make it Tuesday night and next weekend. Have a good ride.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Carlos, I forgot I have someone coming by my house this Saturday morning, so I won't be able to ride after all. Have to postpone it for a week since I'm tied up Sunday also.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts