MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out the footage from my camera phone - still mucking around with it. The camera captures video at HD quality. I need to buy a 16gb micro SD card so I can capture longer video.

You can even hear my knee hitting the deck at 3 seconds point. Listen to the Tambo sing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3Z-5AH-EsE

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
If that was you on the phone...who was riding your bike?

;-)

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MVRick was taking the shot - see his Ago in the background!!

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nice brother;clear good sound,touch wide:):yo:
MVRick was standing very close to the edge of the road, didn't want to head butt him and break my phone.hahaha

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Couldn't see the knee bit. Thought I heard feet shuffling in gravel?

Camera took a cool shot. What type is it?

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Looking good. Need more videos and some proper shots of you riding the tambo the way you are in the video!

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Couldn't see the knee bit. Thought I heard feet shuffling in gravel?

Camera took a cool shot. What type is it?
Its the knee puck hitting the deck that you are hearing no gravel there. If MVRick moved further back he wouldn't be able to take the shot.

I broke my Nokia, so I brought a Samsung Wave on ebay for $250.00 but I had to put in a micro SD card.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Ah ok. I wouldn't think you'd hear a knee puck over the sound of your titanium exhaust as it's crazy loud. That's why i thought it much have been Rick moving his feet in the gravel.

Top work man! love seeing that Tambo in action :)

·
Premium Member
2,569 Posts
That's pretty bloody clear for a phone-camera !!

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
nice brother;clear good sound,touch wide:):yo:
LOL...

You should take your riding to the track minime....

Even though it's fun, piss farting around on the public roads touchin' down sliders is only 'scraping the surface' of your Tambo's potential.
Your bike is capable of so much more. Go strangle it's neck and see what it can really do track side :stickpoke

·
Registered
867 Posts
Groper, you'd be surprised at how loud the knee scraping is, the first time i got my knee down it was so loud i shit meself!! now i have to admit i only really get it down on the track, by far the safest place to do it, and when you get your knee down you'll know exactly what i'm talking about!!

oh yeah cool vid by the way!

James

·
Registered
658 Posts
This is the only Tambo in Ozland that is living the dream, is always out of the glass cage and the rest of the Tambo are a garage queen.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts