MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Test rode the 1078rr and 1090r today and ended up buying the 1078rr it just felt more of an animal :naughty:
Bought from Mitch at Reddog Edenbridge to be collected when i return from jerez after next weekend.
Cant wait.
Thanks for listening :brutale:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Test rode the 1078rr and 1090r today and ended up buying the 1078rr it just felt more of an animal :naughty:
Bought from Mitch at Reddog Edenbridge to be collected when i return from jerez after next weekend.
Cant wait.
Thanks for listening :brutale:
:brutale::brutale::brutale:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys now all i have to do is choose the £1k worth of free accesories from the mv catalogue mmm.

·
Premium Member
2,567 Posts
Well done and welcome

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Interesting.....price was a consideration, I got that, but what else was party to your decision?

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
the 1090 just seemed to civilised and at 5ft 6ins on a good day the 1078 just felt right for me.
Good choice.....well, either bikes are excellent!. I couldn't be happier with my 1078rr and wouldn't change it for anything and I'm sure the 1090 guys feel the same. Welcome to the ownership of a fantastic bike and I wish you health to enjoy it. Regards Brian:)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well iv'e had the 1078rr around 9 weeks now and have managed 2 days on track at Almeria in Spain.
microtec instaled with motocorse ti headers, arrow link pipe and stubby end can.
What a laugh it was boy these things hustle.
I've had an HM quickshifter fitted along with a ttx shock not ridden with these yet tho.
I've still not received my free accesories from mv agusta yet which was offered if i bought it outright instead of finance which is annoying.
will keep you updated as its back in for more goodies next week.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Well iv'e had the 1078rr around 9 weeks now and have managed 2 days on track at Almeria in Spain.
microtec instaled with motocorse ti headers, arrow link pipe and stubby end can.
What a laugh it was boy these things hustle.
I've had an HM quickshifter fitted along with a ttx shock not ridden with these yet tho.
I've still not received my free accesories from mv agusta yet which was offered if i bought it outright instead of finance which is annoying.
will keep you updated as its back in for more goodies next week.
My mate was just there for the focused events trackday so which one are you?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts