MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning I did a 4-mile test ride on a silver/red 910s. WOW! I put a deposit down, and will pick it up on Friday. I'm not going to get much sleep this week.

·
Not very lucky..
1,431 Posts
Congratulations pbbrutale!!
which color did you get?
I imagine the silver/red one was the demo?
I hope this is one of the fastest weeks for you
but we all know it will probably be one of the slowest :conveyer:

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
I only had to wait overnight....and a 6 hour drive, then the 6 hour drive back with it trailered...talk about the longest day and night in existance...

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
spalding12 said:
ah
i had to wait WEEKS for my 910R to arrive
Greg, I feel so bad for you...the wait must have been terrible.....oh wait, some of us had to wait MONTHS for our bikes....and then wait 6 more MONTHS for the exhaust!!! :nutkick:

Symapthy is not coming from me. :violin: :laughing:

Anyway, pbbrutale, congrats!!!! Enjoy one sweet bike!!!

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Congrats and good luck the week will give you time to look for aftermarket parts.

"Greg, I feel so bad for you...the wait must have been terrible.....oh wait, some of us had to wait MONTHS for our bikes....and then wait 6 more MONTHS for the exhaust!!!

Symapthy is not coming from me."
two weeks 6 months waiting is waiting :stickpoke man it's been a month and i still don't have my exhaust. :laughing: :laughing:
that is what happens when your first in line. :yo:

·
Registered
86 Posts
If you're picking the bike up from Pro Italia, I'll be there Friday to pick up my Brutale too. :friday:

Congrats man!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Jammen said:
If you're picking the bike up from Pro Italia, I'll be there Friday to pick up my Brutale too. :friday:

Congrats man!
Yup. Pro Italia. Perhaps I'll see you on Friday. Is yours the black 910R that I saw sitting in the showroom w/ the 'SOLD' sign on it?
:highclap:

Since I'm a noob, I have to ask... where/who are the vendors for aftermarket accessories for the Brutale?

·
Registered
86 Posts
pbbrutale said:
Yup. Pro Italia. Perhaps I'll see you on Friday. Is yours the black 910R that I saw sitting in the showroom w/ the 'SOLD' sign on it?
:highclap:
Yes sir. :D
If all goes well I'll be camped outside their door first thing in the morning. :zzz:

·
Registered
503 Posts
pbbrutale said:
This morning I did a 4-mile test ride on a silver/red 910s. WOW! I put a deposit down, and will pick it up on Friday. I'm not going to get much sleep this week.

Anticipation...I saw a 910R in the showroom. I had three mostly sleepless nights, then went back and made the deal. I was riding it the next day.

I know how you feel, you won't regret it. Due to work commitments and travel I've only managed 900 miles in 6 weeks, but I'm always looking forward to the next ride on the Brutale. Lucky for me, my wife is very indulgent when it comes to two wheeled mistresses.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts