MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, As the new owner still cant get our section back up, despite now sending them twice the direct debit details (Ok I will bike my tongue or the ministry propaganda will remove the thread!!) I thought I would put a post up on the open day.

21 April 2012
- BBQ and Coffee Cart
- Trooper Lu Pit Girls
- Test rides on; F4, 1090rr, MAYBE f3 (No promises here, but if not we should have some Oro's there), Husqvanra Nuda, Husqvarna SMR511, Triumph Street Triple, Triumph XC800, Thunderbird, Scrambler, Sprint ST and More.
*** Please email or call to book in a test ride as spots will fill up. Ask for Adam in sales for bookings***
- We will have the usual trade stands
- The raffle for the CR50 Husqvarna will be drawn
- We have asked as many people we know (ROb!!!!) to bring some classics along.
- Open access to the workshop same as last year
- PAul Baileys RAce bike will be there.
And a heap more.
Start 10.30am
We hope to see any SYdney siders or anyone else there.

Thanks

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Guys, As the new owner still cant get our section back up, despite now sending them twice the direct debit details (Ok I will bike my tongue or the ministry propaganda will remove the thread!!) I thought I would put a post up on the open day.

21 April 2012
- BBQ and Coffee Cart
- Trooper Lu Pit Girls
- Test rides on; F4, 1090rr, MAYBE f3 (No promises here, but if not we should have some Oro's there), Husqvanra Nuda, Husqvarna SMR511, Triumph Street Triple, Triumph XC800, Thunderbird, Scrambler, Sprint ST and More.
*** Please email or call to book in a test ride as spots will fill up. Ask for Adam in sales for bookings***
- We will have the usual trade stands
- The raffle for the CR50 Husqvarna will be drawn
- We have asked as many people we know (ROb!!!!) to bring some classics along.
- Open access to the workshop same as last year
- PAul Baileys RAce bike will be there.
And a heap more.
Start 10.30am
We hope to see any SYdney siders or anyone else there.

Thanks
Will be there with bells on - happy to help any way I can - I'll certainly bring two or 3 bikes for display:)

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Hi Justin,
Will you have any Bimota DB8's there?

·
Site Sponsor
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On DB8's not really as we do not sell them but if the importer wanted some there we would oblidge. We may have some on pre delivery or riders there.

j

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Thanks Justin,
I will try to make it down as well.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Will be there Justin. Always love lookin around your shop especially post expansion.

John M you around that weekend for a ride out there?

·
Site Sponsor
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Guys, Just landed the Nuda today. Another wierd Italian. Pretty cool machine!! Still no word on the the f3 though.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hope the boat has a good tail wind and that customs will be kind. Be awesome to have the F3 there. Looking forward to it either way though.:conveyer:

·
Registered
514 Posts
I'll be there on 21st April

Will be there Justin. Always love lookin around your shop especially post expansion.

John M you around that weekend for a ride out there?

Yes Ben - count me in - do you want to ride together ? Meet at Castle Hill, call me a couple of days before - I'm heading to UK tonight with the kids for Easter !

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Yes Ben - count me in - do you want to ride together ? Meet at Castle Hill, call me a couple of days before - I'm heading to UK tonight with the kids for Easter !

Have a great, enjoyable & safe trip John - Just put your feet up and enjoy it.

We'll catch up at the Trooper Lu's Garage open day when you get back :)

Cheers
Rob

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Wowser - just saw this goodness! I will be there for sure...look forward to seeing you all again, and booking in for a test ride!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts