MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Myself and Sharon managed to get a decent test ride on the Dragster, and I've got to say that we're well impressed.
The styling of it is in my opinion bloody smart, love the rear end, although it does need a tail tidy and smaller indicators to finish it off. Some other nice details are the handlebars and bar-end mirrors. Also like the aluminium details on the front mudguard, under the engine and under the seat.
The ride is also really impressive with only a slight roughness just off idle, although that could be the fact that it's a triple. It was really smooth through the rest of the rev range.
Only one thing to say about the quickshifter; BRILLIANT! Now I want one on my 910!!
The only negative about the bike, was a lack of noise. We're used to the Arrow's on our own Brutale's, so it was really noticeable. Easily sorted with a race exhaust.
I'm really happy we got to ride one. Sharon wants one, but at a cost of 15,500 euro's here in the Netherlands, it's going to have to wait until some secondhand bikes come on the market, plus she's still really happy with her Brutale S.

Dave.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Dave,

As for the lack of noise, I have the FM on my Dragster and in desperate need of a DB killer ;)

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Except if it is Sharon of course ;)

·
Registered
61 Posts
I currently have a Brutale 675, but after seeing the Dragster in person, really contemplating replacing the B3 675 with the Dragster.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't think you'll regret making the change, as the Dragster's a cracking bike, although an owner can give you better advice on long term ownership. :)

Dave.

·
Registered
5,577 Posts

·
Registered
5,045 Posts

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Joost, not sure which ear plugs you use, but I've been really happy with the Howard Leight MAX ear plugs. They have a Noise Reduction Rating of 33, and enabled me to survive my F4 with Bodis exhaust as well as my Rivale with Zero exhaust. http://www.amazon.com/Howard-Leight-Earplugs-Uncorded-NRR33/dp/B0013A0C0Y
That's now really funny. Put an open exhaust on because we like the sound, but we need earplugs to lower the noise :stickpoke

Okay, I have earplugs, but only for the windnoise.

·
Registered
639 Posts
That's now really funny. Put an open exhaust on because we like the sound, but we need earplugs to lower the noise :stickpoke

Okay, I have earplugs, but only for the windnoise.
I have earplugs, but it's just a ticket I want to escape from ;)

I have earplugs so i don't have to listen to myself.
Hahahaha:yo: :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts