Votes: 6 75.0%
  • master bart

Votes: 2 25.0%

test... avitar

2K views 33 replies 9 participants last post by  cruiser 
#1 ·
:stickpoke

#4 ·
Based on the current samples....I kinda doubt it.

#5 ·
Potential my friend, potential. This could turn into one of those 100+ pages threads about nothing but crap, decisions, top speeds, US politics and who is gay or should be gay or should be allowed to be gay or get married. :stickpoke

#17 ·
Thank you David......I do hope that New avatar disappears quickly.

#12 ·
+1 Mm

#23 ·
Watch the discovery channel more Kieran.
That picture was taken shortly after France capitulated to Germany in 1940 (WWII). In summary that prick was responsible for some of the most disgusting atrocities in history. He has no place here.

#24 ·
ah gee, it was to confront and invite discussion. What about hogan's heros'. What about Kissinger and Cambodia. Or what about Palestine! Anyway, I have my avitar and it's bike related...:stickpoke

#28 ·
I know who Hitler was, was just wondering about the image of him in France and it's significance.

Cheers!

BTW, I'm loving the current avatar btw, show us some more pics of it

#29 ·
tks Randy, but have to admit- not my original. This was a handmade metal replica done to scale. Incredible!
Kieran, this was taken when Hitler entered Paris down the Arc de Triomphe in a victory parade after defeating France ww2. No significance here other than to confront/provoke discussion.
cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.