Registered
5,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #221
Sweet George!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Hi Erik,
Just seen this thread and ive gone back and read it all.
Very touching and my heart goes out to you and your son.
They say better to of loved and Lost than not loved at all but as i know at times it is hard to believe.
Kathleen was a good person and remember your times together.
Mark

·
2,154 Posts
Thank you MV friends. Heart warming!
MV, I cant add anything further to the previous posts and thoughts as I believe all the personal feelings bases have been covered; I would add however that we have actually been on a fairly long journey when you see mentions of MV Madness (the "Skipper":smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:) and Dova (Constantly in trouble>:)>:)>:)>:)) all just reinforces how time ticks by and memory's become just that; some of the early troops are still with us, some are not; what happens in our personal lives is usually just that however every once in a while we are privy to a family's critical life situation which should put (for us) all things into a different here and now perspective; sometimes it does for a period of time and sometimes it doesn't; its odd how we all think and react; regardless, your personal situation puts an emphasis on all of the before mentioned ...........................:eek: Note: The one / singular EEEK is the first ever in the history of MV Madness and . NET :surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise:

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #228
This is the day again. 10 years have passed. Time went on, life stood still while racing away.

Kathleen, I love you till the end of my days!

·
Registered
7,701 Posts
10 yrs have passed and your love is still stronger than most. The heavens will have you together again.

·
Super Moderator
21,464 Posts
It is amazing the speed with which time passes. Erik, my thoughts are with you on this anniversary.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Best wishes at this sad time Erik. I remember what an awful week that was ten years ago, with Kathleens passing and then my friend Christian was killed in a car accident.

I will light two candles this evening.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
This is the day again. 10 years have passed. Time went on, life stood still while racing away.

Erik :)

It's been ages since i hadn't come here, but today i did and didn't even knew why :confused:
Now that i saw you posting here, i think i understand why. Makes you wonder....
Hang in there, my friend :wave:

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #233
Erik :)

It's been ages since i hadn't come here, but today i did and didn't even knew why :confused:
Now that i saw you posting here, i think i understand why. Makes you wonder....
Hang in there, my friend :wave:
Easy. You were best digital friends ;)

·
Registered
55 Posts

Erik,

I am new to the forum and had not heard your story. This is truly heartbreaking but amazing as the devotion and love for your wife grow as the years pass. Our time is for sure limited, happy you were able to spend some with the one you truly love. Praying for your strength during these difficult times. God Bless you and your wife.

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #236
Andrew, Chuck, John, Tiago, thanks sweet people!

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #237
Erik,

I am new to the forum and had not heard your story. This is truly heartbreaking but amazing as the devotion and love for your wife grow as the years pass. Our time is for sure limited, happy you were able to spend some with the one you truly love. Praying for your strength during these difficult times. God Bless you and your wife.
Nice of you an thanks for the kind words.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Erik,

I am so sorry to here of your wife's passing. I cannot imagine the pain you are feeling at losing your best friend and soul mate. I am truly saddened and will have you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Robert

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #239
Another year has passed. No good...

221 - 240 of 257 Posts