·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #207

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #208 (Edited)
For the newbies; please be aware that this thread is 9 years old.

So... It is this crappy day again. Just can't imagine it is indeed 9 years ago, but I have to face the truth.
As I am mostly very unproductive this day I took of from work. Our son could also get a day off from school so we will go together to Kathleen's grave and also do some fun stuff together.

Love you Kath!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Erik,

I have only see this thread for the first time today.

I don't know you except through this forum, but the fact that you have kept this going for so many years is testament to what a wonderful person your wife was, and how much you love her even though she is not with you and your family in a physical sense, she is obviously always in your thoughts. My heart truly goes out to you and your family as you take the time to remember such a wonderful woman/wife/mother.

God bless you all (apologies if your not religious)

George

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Thoughts are with you on this day MV. Loosing your life partner far too early is utterly tragic. I hope you find happiness, or have already done so, and yet keep your wife's memory alive and honoured for the rest of your days.

·
Super Moderator
22,821 Posts
A day of fond memories, I am sure.
Many of us are with you today, Erik.

Reactions: Maximum Velocity

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
This thread and the way you express yourself, is a testament to your character and soul you carry Erik.
I love her writing.
All the best to you and your son.

·
Premium Member
818 Posts
Eric,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I have tears in my eyes just thinking about what you must be going through. I see the huge outpouring of love and affection for you on this forum...our MV family of choice...and hope that you can find peace and comfort in knowing that your friends from around the world have you in their thoughts and prayers. My condolences to you and your family. Stay strong and cherish the memories you have of your sweet wife.

Robert

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Erik,

Oh my... another year and time to reflect. We are thinking of you and your Kathleen. We look up to the sky.

Today, by my hand a patient nearly died & then she was saved by the same; oh how tenuous life is.

I look forward to returning here in 2018 to say grace again, my friend.

Peter

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Erik,

May you be surrounded by loved ones and family during this day of remembrance, wishing you peace as you recount happier days.

Truly,

Masis

Reactions: Maximum Velocity

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #219
Thank you MV friends. Heart warming!

·
Registered
6,043 Posts
I can imagine how painful it was and possibly still is since I have the most loving wife and beautiful wife possible and do not know what I would do without her. We love you!

George

201 - 220 of 258 Posts