MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are some details of the titanium mid-pipe and the rear shock modified by k-tech. :mouthwate

Sorry for the dirty bike but those places are hard to acess and clean.:smoking:

Attachments

·
King of Bling
9,829 Posts
Very nice..

I noticed last year that Temi list these exhausts on their web site for MV's, but when I contacted them they told me they weren't available...

Are these the ones ??

·
Registered
986 Posts
Spanking pipes- what are they off????

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
Really nice work grafting that together. I like the look too.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I know everyone is being pretty nice about this, but why would you do this???? The look of the exhaust is one of key elements on the F4. I'm ok with the guys that have put on the upgraded exhaust systems that still keep the look, but I would not have done this.

Still to each his own. hope it sounds great and you gained a couple HP.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
I know everyone is being pretty nice about this, but why would you do this???? The look of the exhaust is one of key elements on the F4. I'm ok with the guys that have put on the upgraded exhaust systems that still keep the look, but I would not have done this.

Still to each his own. hope it sounds great and you gained a couple HP.
I was thinking the same thing.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi guys

The exhaust i have matches the drawings on the termignoni website, so i'm almost certain that's the same. I have the carbon titanium for race use only version.

It was made for an Mv agusta, that for sure.:f4:

The design of the headers is almost the same as the stock 1000 headers, but the termi has oval connection that better match the outlet ports of the engine and the mid pipe is conical. It's so light, the two slip-on and the mid pipe weight less than one stock slip-on.

Why did i do it? Well, first of all, i was tired to ride with my bother and only listen to his ducati.:loser:

Second, i couldnt justify the price of the RG3 only for the better looks. All mv race bikes i seen have the double exhaust system on the back.

I like the looks and transformed the performance of the bike.

Thanks for the compliments!:yo:

Cheers

Ricardo

·
Registered
82 Posts
Awesome bike, great job on the exhaust!!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hi guys

The exhaust i have matches the drawings on the termignoni website, so i'm almost certain that's the same. I have the carbon titanium for race use only version.

It was made for an Mv agusta, that for sure.:f4:

The design of the headers is almost the same as the stock 1000 headers, but the termi has oval connection that better match the outlet ports of the engine and the mid pipe is conical. It's so light, the two slip-on and the mid pipe weight less than one stock slip-on.

Why did i do it? Well, first of all, i was tired to ride with my bother and only listen to his ducati.:loser:

Second, i couldnt justify the price of the RG3 only for the better looks. All mv race bikes i seen have the double exhaust system on the back.

I like the looks and transformed the performance of the bike.

Thanks for the compliments!:yo:

Cheers

Ricardo
Well answered- its always good to see something different

·
Registered
104 Posts
i am sure they sound great but in my opinion F4 should have four pipes; that's makes it different/special than the other bikes.

+1

1 - 20 of 20 Posts