MV Agusta Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Crashtoomuch you are an island of sanity in a sea of haters. I kinda figured the tone of the thread before I clicked on it. Why does everyone love to dis PT so much? Give the poor guy a chance, of course unless you personally designed a better motorcycle from the ground up yourself.

·
Registered
530 Posts
'PT' is vying for 'my' dollars
If you went to a high end resturant and the cook did not make your meal into any eatable form, would you just happily swallow and pay them and say "give the cook a break, he hits good 50% of the time, i just caught him on a bad year"
You pay money for good products.
Ducati made a mistake by trying to pass this off as a product the masses would want.
They were wrong. It happens. No faults and even better they learned from it. Should PT stop designing?
Hell no! Should he learn his market...........hmmmmmmmmm maybe if he want to continue to work for companies who wish to make profit. I think norton is taking the chance on him because they recognize the dude has talent. Lets just hope he uses 'the force' for good this time.
And i think you got it backward, the haters are out in the real world while the PT lovers are on the island, but it is ok! there is pleeeeeeeeeeeanty of room for you couple of guys to frolic and talk about 'cutting edge designs' :)
hahahahahha
JFWY

Tree

·
Registered
59 Posts
i had 888 spo,996s and 999s,loved them all.never any issues.bought the 999 sitting next to the first 1098.it was just more polished and better made bike.i liked the way it looked.now have 312r and definitely happy with it.:f4:

21 - 24 of 24 Posts