MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i am looking for a 2 piece leather suit.the chicane 2 piece suit from teknic has drawn my attention.
the selling points for me at least are the very large areas of perforated leather both in the jacket and the pants;the protection level which,although not at good as it s big brother,The Violator(what a lovely name:jerkoff:)is upgradeable to knox armour if i feel the need for a better protection level;and last but not least the price...my former cash cow is now an old goat hitting menopause:wtf:.and i do like the fact that(from what i ve seen)the chicane offers a more relaxed fit than the violator
plus i ve heard good things about the company s products.
does anyone have any experience with this suit?looking for disatvantages mainly,because every review i've comed across is very favourable:popcorn:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Yep get it. I've got the chicane two piece and love it! Both jacket and pants have great levels of comfort and protection but in particular the pants are great. I'm 6 ft and find they are roomy enough in the seat for long cross country rides,but also tight enough for track days and the offs that come with them. The leg fit is tight yet comfortable and my sidi boots slide easily over them to have a great feel in even the most agressive of ride positions. I highly recomend them!!!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts