MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Ball & Chain magnet
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this house is up the way from me ..... i saw this one saturday morning on my way to a job meeting and thought i'd take some pics for fun.... it rained about a 1/2 hour later and made a really big mess in the yard...sorry for no after pics.... :jerkoff:

Attachments

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Wow they really took the time to hit every branch several times! Amazing that they spent so much time without being found out :)

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
That was a thorough job. :loser:

·
Ball & Chain magnet
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Allan Gibbs said:
What made you think it was teenagers. As if we 30 somethings live boring lives? ;)
I'm almost 30 also.... I would have loved to been part of that.... I'd take a broom stick (upside down ) and load it up with toilet paper, pull some off a bit so it'll catch the wind and then give it a good sling!! Bam!! seven rolls of toilet paper in the air!! :laughing: (not that i've done that before, just a little brainstorming). Anyways...that was about two weeks ago and the t.p. is still in their yard....and the nieghbors too... :argue:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
great shot
appreciate the thread

when i was in high school.....
my father and i were up late one night.... about 2 AM, playing ping pong (of all things) when there was a knock at the door

shocked (at that hour to hear a knock), i opened it up and found 4 of my friends there.... with strange looks on their faces....
i asked why..... but, then i opened the door up more.....
and, standing there was a cop

he was off-duty.... still in uniform, on his way home...
they were TP'ing (toilet-papering) our house as a joke.... when he caught them

the cop asked what MY DAD wanted him to do (remember.... these had been my VERY GOOD FRIENDS for years.... all good kids).....

my dad thought for a minute.... and then, with a straight face said.....
"throw them all in jail ! teach them a lesson !"

then... he closed the door and walked away...

of course.....
he came back 1 minute later and said that he was kidding... and the cop left
but...
i'm pretty sure that those 2 gals and 2 guys had to dispose of their UNDERWEAR when they got home :)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Ball & Chain magnet
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Some Guy said:
Thats nice work, nothing like some friendly neighborhood vandalism to bring a community together. :)
i heard that!! when i was younger, i joined a church basketball team (mormon) even though i wasnt mormon (i just wanted to play basketball). And the whole church got together and decided to roll the ministers house! :jsm: I thought "this is a bit strange (coming from a baptist church) for a church to roll thier preacher." I went but didnt roll anything as i was kinda new and wasnt sure if anyone would get in trouble. Well after the preacher found out, next church day he made a inside plan w/ a few members to roll/shaving cream/ birdseed/ bannana in the tailpipe everyones car that was involved in his house rolling. :nutkick: After that...i quit the basketball team and never went to the church again.... i kinda was wierded out from all the crazyness they did there. I hope all mormon churches aren't like that. p.s. we got into fights with almost every team we played at basketball. :argue:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts