MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the hell, we seem to have good taste in mechanical artwork. How does eveyone measure up with body art?

This is my right forearm, I go back to the chair next week to finish it up.

This is the art work that inspired it:

This is my right upper arm, eventually this is going to sleeve together with my forearm, hopefully by next year.

And this is the artwork that inspired it:

·
Registered
604 Posts
SG, wow! That's pretty impressive. How long did it take? Tell the truth...did it hurt? Who ever did your tat is very good.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ddnuts said:
SG, wow! That's pretty impressive. How long did it take? Tell the truth...did it hurt? Who ever did your tat is very good.

For all three sittings it was a total of about 16 hours, 5 1/2 hours at a clip is my maximum pain thresh hold. Its funny, the first 3 hours in a sitting isnt that bad, its like a constant cat scratch, but after a while I just get tired and then it really hurts like hell.

·
Registered
257 Posts

My tattoos.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Some Guy said:
Nice work, how much time went into your sleeve?
9 sessions.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Peet said:
9 sessions.

Good stuff, I cant fuckin stop if my life depended on it. Once my right arm is complete I want to sleeve my left with a DNA Double Helix, and I think I wanna go with multiple colors.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
spalding12 said:

Something like that, I think its the best way to express my personal beliefs about equality without it being corny, and its a really cool structure in itself too.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Me neither. But I like Carbon fibre.

·
Registered
187 Posts
radskeyboard said:
[/IMG]

woke up hungover in texas with this on my wrist. no idea what it is. let me know if you do.
it means "don't get tattooed while drunk"

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Wasted away in margaritavil :guitarist How it got there I havent a clue :drummer: :ahhh: :friday:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts