1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Here is the original Muth Target Design MV.
Photo taken 2006 at the Club Meeting in Sinsheim.
Btw the Suzuki Katana is the production version designed by Muth.
To make 5 clones and sell them for 185.000 is insane.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes a rip off and definetly a acquired taste .

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
I thought it looked similar to the Muth bike. Whilst expensive, probably isn't to far off the mark when considering the donor bike is a classic 4C MV (if you are lucky you may find an engine) with much of it beibg discarded and then the build and resto of the engine plus the low AUD compared to other currencies. I would still prefer a Magni MV, classic or modern, over it anyway.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I thought it looked similar to the Muth bike. Whilst expensive, probably isn't to far off the mark when considering the donor bike is a classic 4C MV (if you are lucky you may find an engine) with much of it beibg discarded and then the build and resto of the engine plus the low AUD compared to other currencies. I would still prefer a Magni MV, classic or modern, over it anyway.
I think it's too weird looking . I'm with you,take any Magni Mv over this any day

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
One of these was offered to me via German dealer some 6-7 weeks ago. After looking at the photo, throwing up a little in the back of my throat, I proceeded to the next email.

I had no idea that 5 exist, I would have thought 1 such abomination was ample horror to unleash on the world.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
One of these was offered to me via German dealer some 6-7 weeks ago. After looking at the photo, throwing up a little in the back of my throat, I proceeded to the next email.

I had no idea that 5 exist, I would have thought 1 such abomination was ample horror to unleash on the world.
Lol!. Exactly what I thought when I saw it . What a waste of engine and parts etc. What you could do with that engine and those parts and they come up with this

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
The original design by Muth I could handle primarily as it was a concept bike from inception and was built around the time when classic 4C MVs were available. It also has the history of 'becoming' the Suzuki Katana

1 - 8 of 8 Posts