MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi looking for stick on tank grips for my 2014 Rivale, can anyone recommend. Tried searching the internet and found loads on eBay but they look like universal ones you have to cut down, just wondering if there are specific ones for the Rivale. Or failing that which ones would you recommend that you can cut down to fit. Cheers. Steve.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Stompgrip has a set for the Rivale.

Though I myself wasnt satisfied with the preshaped cut out for the F3.
It didnt fit the shape of the tank at all and looked crap. Which in return caused airbubbles to form on the edges.

Took the damn thing off and threw it in the garbage bin faster than the speed of light.

Also from reading here and there is that stompgrip is to aggresive and destroys your gear.
(Cannot confirm which model stompgrip)

Eazi grips supposedly are "better". I cannot specificly find rivale tankpads. Maybe stradale pads fit?
(Some rivale owners received or fitted a larger fuel tank)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks just ordered some stomp grips my leathers are not pristine anyway, will let you know how I get on with them. Cheers. Steve.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Stomp grip also sells tubes of glue for roughly 3$. Use sparingly but its well worth the money . I personally like the smoothbore type with no tits. Still grippy enough but smooth enough to clean easily . ALSO.. GRAFIX... They make sharp belt buckle tank protectors that say F4,Rivale ect ect

1 - 5 of 5 Posts