MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did find threads on this topic, but none very recent.

So here we go. Does anyone have any experience to share with tankbags for the Brutie - ease of mount, comfort, looks, practicality, stability at speed or in twisties etc...

I have a bagster tank cover and bag on my Beemer but I'm not sure about the look for the Brutie.

I've seen zip-on tank bags on the net (eg FAMSA) but there are no details on how the mounting pad is fitted on the tank.

All feedback welcome. Thanks.

M

·
Registered
327 Posts
I have Bagster on my brutale, the problem with mine is that having a big bag makes it stuck into my stumac. So i had to go for one of the smaller bags. No other problems

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
I like the SW-motech type ones.

I had a couple pics on various threads here. Have my own little write up HERE with more pics on both bags that I have.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like the SW-motech type ones.

I had a couple pics on various threads here. Have my own little write up HERE with more pics on both bags that I have.
Thanks for the info TokyoLunch.
Does the tank ring stay on all the time or is it quick and easy to fit and remove?

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Thanks for the info TokyoLunch.
Does the tank ring stay on all the time or is it quick and easy to fit and remove?
Tank ring is always on. Doesn't really bother me and most people don't notice it anyway, I've found. Certainly the better of the couple of attachment options I've seen, some other tank ring based ones are huge brackets, which is not great.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts