MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No matter if you own exotic cars/motorcycles or just a fan, come to the Exotic Bad Boy Toys get together on Aug. 26th. Meet us at Forte de Soto Park in St. Petersburg at 3PM or Splash at 6PM. Around 5PM we will be driving from Forte de Soto Park to Splash for dinner.
3973 Van Dyke Road
Lutz, Florida 33558
Dinner will start around 6PM. Be sure to reserve a spot with us if your having dinner at Splash.
http://www.exoticbadboytoys.com

There is a dealership that just started selling MV Agusta's (along with Ducatis) right down the street from me. I will be seeing about getting them involved to.
http://www.bmwrides.com/new_vehicle_list.asp?Manufacturer=39&Category=1&CatDesc=Motorcycles

·
Registered
257 Posts
:bawling: Sorry but Ill be on a cruise ship that week. Other wise I would love to be their. Thanks for the post. I new nothing of the get together. Maybe next time.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Whos all going and what time are we going to meet? Im going to try and close up shop early and make it for the show......tampa is about 140 miles north of me, so it should only take an hour by Gladio :D

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
IceDemon said:
I'm going to have my video camera there, so there should be a lot of video.
I'll be happy to host any video of the event. Just submit it through the media submission form in the media section of this website (bottom -> submit media)

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
JamesC said:
Hi Guys,

I can visit from 3:30ish till about 6 or 6:15. Greg can you not make it to the actual meet but only to the dinner? I can't make the dinner but can make the meet.
i guess i can make it one or the other.
the problem with me is my obligation to my phone and pager
so... i'll be driving wherever i go
i wonder how big of a crowd there will be in both locations?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts