MV Agusta Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
F4 1000 S, F4 1000 R, F4 1078, 750 Senna, Tamburini, Tamburini, Corsacorta
212 Posts
For removing the injectors, you only have to remove the 4 "TORX" screws from the fuel line,
Then pull off the fuel line, the injectors are sitting with O-Rings on bottom and top,
(in the intake manifold and in the fuel line)
Light Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive exterior Automotive design

Reactions: pete808

·
Registered
291 Posts
For removing the injectors, you only have to remove the 4 "TORX" screws from the fuel line,
Then pull off the fuel line, the injectors are sitting with O-Rings on bottom and top,
(in the intake manifold and in the fuel line) View attachment 496107
Hey Manfred, your signature ! 👍

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Got the injectors out to inspect. You can see old gas on them. Dropped them off
Finger Household hardware Thumb Button Circle

Dead bolt Wood Amber Automotive lighting Door

Finger Thumb Wood Household hardware Gas

to a guy locally that has a machine to clean them. Should have them back in a few hours.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Got the injectors out to inspect. You can see old gas on them. Dropped them off to a guy locally that has a machine to clean them. Should have them back in a few hours.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Took out the fuel pump assembly and working on getting the lines and filter changed. Also going to rinse everything out since it’s pretty nasty in there.
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Light Automotive design

Automotive tire Gas Personal protective equipment Electrical wiring Wrist

Automotive tire Gas Auto part Machine Nail

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
woohoo, bike fires up and runs as it should. Still have to get the parts in for the fuel pump but was able to get it fired up with the use of a external fuel source. Don't know how to post a video of it on here but if I figure it out I'll post a video of it running. Now to wait for the o-ring, fuel lines, filter and other small things to arrive so I can put it back together and on the road or to the auction? Still not sure if I am going to keep it or not. Thanks for the help guys.

·
Old Wing Nut
24,498 Posts
That hose to the filter looks really nasty !!! If you haven't done so yet, contact silentservice703 for some new hoses.
He buys in bulk and passes on to members at his cost. That submersible hose is not cheap.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
That hose to the filter looks really nasty !!! If you haven't done so yet, contact silentservice703 for some new hoses.
He buys in bulk and passes on to members at his cost. That submersible hose is not cheap.
Yeah it was falling apart, I work at a multi line dealership and the BMW mechanic has submersible hose that he said I can use, he is also helping me get the bike properly serviced and sorted out since I am unfamiliar with modern motorcycles.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts