·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Ah, i just noticed the seller.
Yeah "mellottiracing" is a member here and a big and faithfull fan of Fast by Ferraci :toothless :toothless

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
You guys are funny.....can't leave anything alone :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Gotta have a sense of humor or else :bash:

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Rockethouse said:
Agreed and for the record mellotiracing is no longer a member here.
I remember he did some very very odd stuff to a very expensive bike, like a f****** hole cutter through the side fairings to fit crash bungs, and a quick shifter, odd, and he's fed up with it after 6 months, even odder :shocker:

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
mikef4uk said:
I remember he did some very very odd stuff to a very expensive bike, like a f****** hole cutter through the side fairings to fit crash bungs, and a quick shifter, odd, and he's fed up with it after 6 months, even odder :shocker:
oh NO you din't. (As he opens the proverbial can-o-worms.) :smoking:

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
I think he was mad at _____ for actually drilling the holes. I don't know ... best leave this untouched..

·
Registered
878 Posts
I guess once you qualify and place the order, who's to check afterwards. Dealers are just as happy to sign more up...as long as they meet Ducati's requirement. Kind of like "I won't tell, if you don't tell..."

Anyways, that's his biz... not ours.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
his auction is weird.

the minimum bid is $40,500, while the buy-it-now price is $40,750. wtf?

is it me or is that rather strange?

alex

1 - 20 of 32 Posts