MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was checking the proitalia used section..and to my surprise:
'05 MV Agusta F4 1000 Tamburini (#256/300)
Power. Speed. Beauty. The Tamburini is a rare collectible. 679 miles

Stock #: Los Angeles_02242006_1

$42,695

http://proitalia.com/pre-owned.html

What a beauty!

·
Registered
479 Posts
Lemme call my bank...maybe I'll sell you an SPR. :laughing:

I got real close to calling my bank after drooling all over the one at GP before they sold it.

At the time we were actually in SoCal house hunting, or I might have made a very irresponsible decision.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Do you think he will take luncheon vouchers or air miles! :)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Since I am in LA at the moment, I should go over and check it out. Just being honest here, I have never seen one for real but... I have always loved the traditional red/silver color combination, however I would love to have the motor.

·
Registered
479 Posts
zoom2bemv said:
Since I am in LA at the moment, I should go over and check it out. Just being honest here, I have never seen one for real but... I have always loved the traditional red/silver color combination, however I would love to have the motor.
Man, in person it's just so amazing.

I've kicked around painting my SPR like a Tambo, but my GF made fun of me mercilessly.

"Everyone will know you wanted a Tambo and couldn't afford it."

Duh, who doesn't want one? :laughing:

·
Registered
474 Posts
luvtolean said:
...GF made fun of me mercilessly.

"Everyone will know you wanted a Tambo and couldn't afford it."
To which you should have said "Exactly why I make you makeup" (as you were running away :later: )

·
Registered
124 Posts
Will try to take a ride over to Glendale and see it tomorrow. And , see it in person. I just might be affraid I will cry! :laughing:

·
Registered
124 Posts
:laughing Truck??? man they can catch us with that.. we need a set of leathers..LOL.. :laughing: hey .. I live in Michigan but based for an airline here in LAX... maybe lunch sometime?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Iam getting a good friend of mine to get an agusta as well after lots of (me --> :stickpoke <--Him) so I was looking and I saw the same thing when I was going over the used bike inventory at proitalia, its a beauty thats for sure, unfortunetly he wants a silver/blue 1+1 and they dont have any, and they dont have any 06 models in yet..

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Too bad drbeck didn't keep that beauty. Although a ford gt as a replacement doesn't hurt.. .

Get some pictures while you are there :stickpoke . I'd love to go to Pro Italia sometime but cannot find the time at the moment (and the brother lives in glendale..). Not close to where I am

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thecraw-r1f4 said:
Iam getting a good friend of mine to get an agusta as well after lots of (me --> :stickpoke <--Him) so I was looking and I saw the same thing when I was going over the used bike inventory at proitalia, its a beauty thats for sure, unfortunetly he wants a silver/blue 1+1 and they dont have any, and they dont have any 06 models in yet..
http://www.munroemotors.com/xcl_bikes.html

Munroe is a nice place up in san francisco :)

Don't know if that price is right, however.

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
I just got back from Pro Italia, the bike looked nice, no rear signals, it had a dark aftermarket windscreen(didn't like it, it looks cheap) on it as well as wide angle/blind spot mirrors installed on the OEM mirrors; the RG3 + mid pipe was also installed on the bike. I noticed the owner had his name engraved on the 256/300 plate on the triple tree clamp...

I took some pix and will email them to admin...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts