MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I took my 2011 1090RR in for its first service, I decided to let Fast by Ferracci install the Tamburini exhaust. I think that the db killer is gonna stay in most of the time, with it out, my head starts to ring. The sound is music though! I can also attest that the throttle response seems smoother, 2nd gear in particular was sort of on/off. I'm not certain if it was the exhaust, or Mr. Ferracci's tuning expertise on the dyno. Probably a combo of the two. I kind of laughed after Eraldo got off my bike after the test ride. With his heavy Italian accent, he said , "that bike is bad, bad news. Whoa boy."

Attachments

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More pics

See attached

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
That looks so good! What did that set you back?

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
About $2000.00 installed, ECU reflashed and dyno.

·
Registered
101 Posts
About $2000.00 installed, ECU reflashed and dyno.
:jsm: Dats a lot of hooch! I bet it sounds incredible though! I am planning a dyno session this summer after I order some arrows.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Trust me its Eraldo's mapping. He tuned my 2010 1090RR excellent results great throttle response. When it came off the dyno he hopped on tore out of lot came back said youa ride but be careful ita throw youa down! Btw I have the pearl white MV Corse seat cowl for your bike prefect new condition bought from Ferracci for sale

1 - 6 of 6 Posts