MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After long debates with myself and friends, I finally did it.....I'm the proud owner of Tamburini #86. And just wanted to extend my thanks to twoeleven and Reopropft for helping me spend my money! Unfortunately no pics until I replace my digital.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Drew said:
After long debates with myself and friends, I finally did it.....I'm the proud owner of Tamburini #86. And just wanted to extend my thanks to twoeleven and Reopropft for helping me spend my money! Unfortunately no pics until I replace my digital.
congrats....
where did you find this gem?

hmmmmmm
as for replacing your "digital," i hope THAT will be possible after you spent the money on the bike :)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Local guy who was more of an art collector then rider. Rode it three times, 275 miles, and put it in his den. Still got some food money!

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
off topic i think the last three avitar are gay greg sorry try again please

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
try the next one please before i go blinde

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Yea thats better than miss clearwater, thank you

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
nighty night

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Holy cow! Congrats!!! How about bringing her to California speedway to hangout tomorrow!!! Talk about a sight to see two (that is, twoeleven better be going)

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Congrats on your new bike~!

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Nice find, congratulations, I'll bet there are more than a few others just sitting looking pretty in people's houses :)

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Wonderful; they are awesome bikes. :drummer: BTW Greg, :koolaid: I like your avatar much more now than that chick thing with the placard. :tongue:

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Drew said:
Compliments!!Please insert photos!
Compliments also because your TAMBURINI is number "86"!!!
Ayrton Badovini's number in FIM WORLD CUP!
pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 44 Posts