MV Agusta Forum banner

Tambo Davidson.....

2K views 23 replies 14 participants last post by  Randarosa 
#1 ·
This is for all you Tambo weenies......:stickpoke

Griff, this one's for you! :)

See less See more
#14 ·
There's two things keeping me from owning a Tamburini......First the 30-50K ante, and second, being guilty by association of being a 'Tambo Weenie'. Tambo Weenies are very rare and unique. Some might call them a freak of nature. Indeed, God works in misterious ways. Tambo Weenies have unparalled good taste in motorcycles offset by a superiority complex that causes them to think that in some way, each and every one of them is Superman reincarnated! :stickpoke :)

#15 ·
I'l take this one Griff.

1. Superman is not dead.
2 Ever meet a chromed V-Rod Harley owner who didn't think himself a little special?
3. Hows the Fiat going?
4 It ain't what you ride, it's the way you ride it.
5. All us Tambo Weenies still love you.
6. There are actually 3 things keeping you from becoming a Tambo Weenie and thats: If Tambo Weenies have unparalled good taste in motorcycles you will have to sell that Heritage Softail before you get your wallet out.

Dave.

#16 ·
I'l take this one Griff.

1. Superman is not dead.
2 Ever meet a chromed V-Rod Harley owner who didn't think himself a little special?
3. Hows the Fiat going?
4 It ain't what you ride, it's the way you ride it.
5. All us Tambo Weenies still love you.
6. There are actually 3 things keeping you from becoming a Tambo Weenie and thats: If Tambo Weenies have unparalled good taste in motorcycles you will have to sell that Heritage Softail before you get your wallet out.

Dave.

:yo: Nice points!

Tamburini Guys: +6
®andy: -5

#18 ·
Randy, is the lovely Mrs. Thompson a member of the mvagusta. net family? It sure would be interesting to see you both posting on threads. In any case, I'm going to offer an apology for point 2 and point 6.
Us Tambo Weenies would never intentionally offend a lady. You, however, are open game. :)

So keeping that in mind if you want to become an honorary Tambo Weenie you will not need to learn a secret handshake, there is no hazing ritual but you will need to learn this secret phrase in Italian:
Bacio alla Francese mio "GRANDE!" (Randy please note you have to say the GRANDE bit with passion and at a higher volume than all of the other words in the phrase) F4 1000 Tamburini amorosa culo!

So thats: "Bacio alla Francese mio GRANDE F4 1000 Tamburini amorosa culo!"

Love to you and Mrs. Thompson from me and Mrs. Hands.
And Randy, welcome to the club. :)

P.S. on point 4. not necessarily.

#20 ·
Randy, is the lovely Mrs. Thompson a member of the mvagusta. net family? It sure would be interesting to see you both posting on threads. In any case, I'm going to offer an apology for point 2 and point 6.
Us Tambo Weenies would never intentionally offend a lady. You, however, are open game. :)

So keeping that in mind if you want to become an honorary Tambo Weenie you will not need to learn a secret handshake, there is no hazing ritual but you will need to learn this secret phrase in Italian:
Bacio alla Francese mio "GRANDE!" (Randy please note you have to say the GRANDE bit with passion and at a higher volume than all of the other words in the phrase) F4 1000 Tamburini amorosa culo!

So thats: "Bacio alla Francese mio GRANDE F4 1000 Tamburini amorosa culo!"

Love to you and Mrs. Thompson from me and Mrs. Hands.
And Randy, welcome to the club. :)

P.S. on point 4. not necessarily.
From Babelfish: Kiss to the French my GREAT F4 1000 loving Tamburini culo.....
Being an "Honorary Tambo Weenie" is very cool. I'm not worthy!
And no, Jackie is not known to snoop around here. If she did, she might demand that I get a ruler. As you know, all rulers are forbidden in my house. I've been lying to her for over 30 years on the actual length of 9 inches......:naughty:

#19 · (Edited)
Alka will no doubt be working on a lowrider as we talk, Anyway I have heard it said that 98% of all Harleys are still on the road............................ A belt drive MV may possibly be in the offing?? "Screamin Eagle" special parts for the MV Agusta range. and development of the ultimate machine:

:drummer:

"Knuckle Head" 1080

:mouthwate

The other 2% got home

Pic shows enthusiastic owner of a well known japanesse motorcycle marque showing his respect to the mighty Harley Davidson legend.

Attachments

#21 ·
You got it! Isn't Italian a beautiful language?
Culo being Italian for arse. They've got it good.
Have a great Tambo Weenie Weekend.
Dave.
:)
P.S. Rulers are O.K. in New Zealand. We tend to get nervous around tape measures though. :naughty:

#22 ·
C'mon people, I thought most of you guys have already stated Harley purchasing
most of MV's shares is good? If my previous statement is true, then why are you
guys still making fun of Harley? (despite this bike looks very funny!)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.