MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well 211 has found a new home:grin :grin2:. Arrived in the UK the other week and is awaiting registration.

I have a big favour to ask and hopefully someone out there might be able to help.

After uncrating we just left 211 in the showroom until closer to completion of all the paperwork. Well yesterday I removed the fairing panels and noticed that the bellypan has taken a hit somewhere during the shipping process and cracked right through and taken a chunk out of the bottom where it has obviously contacted.
Now I would like to keep her in original condition so I would like to buy a carbon bellypan for a Tambo or I believe the Veltro had the same. Does anyone have one lying in wait to be used and would you be prepared to sell it for a good cause:wink2:
Gutted but this won't take the shine off the bike for me, just going to cost me a bit more again...:crying:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
22,718 Posts
The Veltro belly pan is matte finish.

·
Premium Member
2,922 Posts
Congrats on the acquisition. You have a lot more original parts than I do. I need the fork bottoms, a left caliper, and the rotors.

I believe the belly is still available from the factory for around 1000 EUR.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats on the acquisition. You have a lot more original parts than I do. I need the fork bottoms, a left caliper, and the rotors.

I believe the belly is still available from the factory for around 1000 EUR.
Thanks. I was told that they are not available anymore and to repair is the same cost as new was!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,922 Posts
I'm able to put one in my cart on star twin trading.

·
Premium Member
2,922 Posts
Cheers man, I'll be following your posts to see what great places you'll take her to. Enjoy!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Super expensive, but my experience is that once you have the bike back to right, the cost will quickly be forgotten.

Just don't tell wifey.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Congratulations, looks fantastic. :)

Signature Moto had a Tamburini for sale, aren’t they also Norwich based?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes there are 2 in Signaturemoto, mine which has been prepped and registered by them and a 0miles unridden Tamburini which belongs to the owner. Nice to see two together ??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts