MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is the tallest F4 rider? Post your height & the bike you have. How is the ride for you? Any mods if any would help.

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
5' 8" and Im too short for a F4, but that doesn't stop me :D

Its not how tall you are, its how long your legs and arms are. If you have a short torso, long legs and arms, then the F4 was made for you. Long torso with short legs and arms, not so much.

·
Registered
18 Posts
6'5" and actually quite comfortable, usualy end up with sore wrists on long slow commutes, but fine after 500km rides if the pace was decent.
I actually experience more discomfort on long rides on the R1200 GS Adv, mostly sore lower back.

·
Registered
530 Posts
as long as i am agressive riding, I am ok
I like my rearsets high, so i have to commit to yoga to remain flexable :)
But the reach to the bars is goooooooooood :) [Cevat: as long as I am either working or at speed. Town work is where the back starts getting worked :-( ).

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I'm 6'5 and very comfortable though footrests a bit high compared to previous F4 maybe it's just on my imagination!!!

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
i'm 6' 1/2" 183lbs fit me perfect. awesome bike

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm 6'5'' and have the 1078.

The long reach to the bars suits me and the rearsets give me as much room as any other sportsbike I've ridden.

Only gets hard on the wrists when riding under 40mph for a long time.

I found the new model smaller with higher pegs and closer bars, more room to move around in the seat though.

·
Registered
118 Posts
strong back, weak mind.

I'm 6'3" and 235lbs. I fit great on my 02-F4-750. I did do the FBF clip ons but the rear set is stock. Its a long reach to the bars so no issues there being tall. If you got long legs it keeps you from being too planted on the seat and lightens the handling. My helmet is in clean air too. BobL

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
6'2" fit great...

but...i do have to sit to the very rear of the seat so i have room for my package.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
6' 1", 33" legs. Fits perfectly.

Make sure your leathers have plenty of room at the kneecaps.
/I developed knee problems after riding many years with tight fitting leathers on BMWs & ST1100. These issues have now disappeared.

·
Registered
576 Posts
As I mentioned in your other thread... the pegs are higher on the 2010. If you're long of leg and ride on the balls of your feet while in sporting mode, you might find it a tight squeeze to tuck the knees under the protruding tank lip. This isn't an issue with F4's prior to 2010.

Oh, but if you have some new/adjustable rearsets on the way, then, nevermind. :)

At 6'4", 36" inseam, 198lbs, I find the F4 one of the more comfy sportbike rides around. My only wish is a for more room to shove my rear backwards more so I can tuck more. One's shape and flexibility is also a key comfort factor.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm 6'5 and very comfortable though footrests a bit high compared to previous F4 maybe it's just on my imagination!!!

being 6'5" long leg, long arms this is good news. how long are your rides on average? type of riding on average? when have you cramped/been uncomfortable?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts