MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Ade's put on a bit of weight since I last saw him !

You should make this clip X- Rated Joe, as that "Builders Crack" could give kids nightmares..

Fortunately the girl friend was on cameras....and not me..

·
King of Bling
9,817 Posts
Joe and Ade I love both you guys....but shit you two look like two monkeys fucking a football getting that thing out of the door.

When Ade let his crack out I thought sweet Jesus if I see a tramp stamp or a thong I'm going quit this forum.
Dude.

My reference to Joes mate was a “Looky Likey” joke about how his mate looks like Ade from the IOM..

I don’t know Joes mate personally and haven’t a clue what his actual name is.. Sorry:blush:

However, if he needs a part time job for a little extra cash, then I know a club that could do with a new pushbike rack and his crack would do just the job.

·
Registered
6,025 Posts
Its not me!!

Sure looked like Ade. No fun teasing if it ain't the man.
That bloke is at least 50lbs heavier than me, furthermore I'm not known to 'sport' a construction workers crack!!

I'm sorry to say, that for me the vid was rather 'tainted' by that blokes arse hanging out of his pants, which has made me feel rather bilious.

·
King of Bling
9,817 Posts
Sure looked like Ade. No fun teasing if it ain't the man.
You're right Captain American..

Please see link for my apology : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSHaCzb3yYk

;)

That bloke is at least 50lbs heavier than me, furthermore I'm not known to 'sport' a construction workers crack!!

I'm sorry to say, that for me the vid was rather 'tainted' by that blokes arse hanging out of his pants, which has made me feel rather bilious.
Ade... But just think how many Brutale owners watched this clip and got a chubby.

.:green:

·
Super Moderator
22,038 Posts
I would have, and actually have, ridden it out.

Joe, for your buddy, see the Long Tail T by Duluth Trading Company:

duluth-trading-co1.jpg

·
Registered
9,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Anyway I was grateful for Steve's help ; ) and evenmore grateful I was not on the camera,,Geez you would have thought the woman would have averted the lens for a respectful moment...

and yes if I could turn the clock back I would have ridden it straight out the door and into the cabbage patch..

Joe

·
Registered
1,093 Posts

Perfect! My goal was to fish Ade to the surface. Thanks John for playing.

Miss your humor around here Ade. Be well Big Man. It is good to know some of the players still lurk.

·
King of Bling
9,817 Posts
Turn the other cheek

Miss your humor around here Ade. Be well Big Man. It is good to know some of the players still lurk.
I spoke to Ade at home to give him the heads up about my initial post and told him to get in here..

Sadly it seems these days there appears to be very few people on here that aren’t afraid to take the Mickey out of someone’s posts in a light hearted manner without worrying about offending the entire World and having a forum Jihad turned against them..

I suppose that’s why Ade doesn’t post much on the forum anymore, because somehow the forum has lost its tolerance to accept the odd ribbing or piss taking without being immediately offended or turn negative.

There’s nothing wrong with good manners and respect for other people’s feelings, but occasionally one has to put down the moral crusade of always doing and saying the right thing and inject some light hearted banter.. Otherwise films like the “Life of Brian” and “Blazing Saddles” would never have been made..

People should be more tolerant and give others a little room to be themselves.

·
Registered
6,025 Posts

That's very nice of you to say Bogie.................Thank you my friend.

Fact is that I have been spending more time walking with my friends in the surrounding hills and also building and riding motorbikes these days rather than 'puting'

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts