MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I have done some modifications this winter to my Brutale S 750.
And I have one problem; I bought the clear taillight with indicators from emote uk, and the directionals blink to fast (common problem). There was a flasher unit with the package but the problem is where do I put it? I can`t find the original flasher unit.

I believe Gladio can answer this, seems like he got the same taillight.

I will post pictures soon of the modifications :grin:

Regards

Brutale

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
brutale said:
Hi!

I have done some modifications this winter to my Brutale S 750.
And I have one problem; I bought the clear taillight with indicators from emote uk, and the directionals blink to fast (common problem). There was a flasher unit with the package but the problem is where do I put it? I can`t find the original flasher unit.

I believe Gladio can answer this, seems like he got the same taillight.

I will post pictures soon of the modifications :grin:

Regards

Brutale
Sorry, wish I could. I didn't do the mod. I just decided to live with the quick flashing which I don't altogether hate but is probably illegal. I wasn't sure if the flasher did the trick or if you had to solder in the resistors as well. I didn't want to cludge together anything.

Hopefully someone will chime in who has done the mod.

I remember a post as well on a specialized flasher that you could have more control over and would fix the problem in a small self-contained unit. (The huge reisistors and the heat byproduct I wasn't too enthused about.) Let me know if you're interested in that as well and I'll try and find it.

·
Registered
375 Posts
If the Brutale is like the F4, the flasher relay is located on the left side. The relay is grey in color and resides between a balck relay on each side. It is a 2 pole/wire relay.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the quick reply guys!

I took a quick look based on your pictures awiner, but could not locate it.
Will take a better look tomorrow.

I can live with the quick flashing too, but if it can be fixed relative easy, I would prefer that :)

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
I believe the brutale relies on the ECU to control this rather than a flasher relay. You'll have to solder in a 10W 6ohm resitor in parallel on each side at the turn signal wiring.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts