MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Does anyone know if the r&g tail tidy for the 910 brute will fit the 1078. r&g say they dont have a fitment for the 1078 but the 910 looks the same? cheers.:)

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have one on it's way to me as we speak for my 989R I can take a load of photos for you if that would help

just had a quick look and it seems that it might well be compatible

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have one on it's way to me as we speak for my 989R I can take a load of photos for you if that would help

just had a quick look and it seems that it might well be compatible
Nice one that would be great,

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a Tail tidy (from rizoma) for a 1090 on my 989R, fits like a glove, I dont think there is a diffrence there, just stay away from the tail tidy's for the F3 models.

·
Registered
20 Posts
MVAGOGO sorry it took so long but here are some photo of the tail tidy

I have to say it fits lovely and looks great, i am very please

Attachments

·
Registered
833 Posts
Hello all. Does anyone know if the r&g tail tidy for the 910 brute will fit the 1078. r&g say they dont have a fitment for the 1078 but the 910 looks the same? cheers.:)
Same for all models up to when they changed in 2010/11(?).

Cheers

Deano

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the pics and advice, Think i will be ordering one soon.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
probably none ,over here in brisbane,newman is on the war path,with bikes getting slugged with fines for having a tail tidy.110 DOLLARS AND ONE POINT.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Anyone have an opinion on which is better? R&G or Arizona? On a '12 1090RR. :)
the R&G sits higher up and about an inch back from the light where as the Rizoma one is lower down on an arm and a bit further back, more like the modern back end of a sports bike

·
Registered
74 Posts
^^So you are saying the Rizoma flows better with the lines of the bike?

And a final question. I love the stock red LED turn signals. Do those mount up fine with these aftermarket tail tidy and rizoma?

·
Registered
20 Posts
^^So you are saying the Rizoma flows better with the lines of the bike?

And a final question. I love the stock red LED turn signals. Do those mount up fine with these aftermarket tail tidy and rizoma?
I am not saying it flows better I think it's a personal choice and I went for the R&G just because I like the look of it better but I think they both look good, there were loads of pictures about on the Internet of both these fitted to Brutales

I am not sure about the indicators as mine didn't have LED ones on as Standard but my standard ones would have fitted and I think they are all about the same size

·
Registered
74 Posts
Well I got the Rizoma license plate bracket..... I am way less than impressed. I'll grab some pictures in a little bit but for starters;

-Too many seperate pieces that will eventually vibrate
-Directions are very lacking
-you CANNOT mount stock LED turn signals to this bracket
-rubber grommet triangle had the wire hole cut in the wrong spot
-license plate drill/mount holes were almost a 1/4 inch off. I literally had to shave a section of my license plate off in order for it to mount.

I've put in a call with the USA Rizoma rep, hopefully I will here something on monday. Needless to say I doubt I'll be another product from them and I will probably return it and get the R & G Tail Tidy.

At least I can stop someone else from making my mistake.

·
Super Moderator
22,875 Posts
Did you get the right one for our bike? Mine was a direct bolt-on.

·
Registered
74 Posts
yes it is the correct one for Brutale 1090. It all fits and bolts up, Im just saying there are multiple pieces that have to be assembled as opposed to the R and G or Evotech performamce ones.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Heres a pic of my newely instaled r&g tail tidy on my 1078. Its one pressed piece of steel and very easy to fit, sometimes less is more.

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts