MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Can somebody tell me what a tail light from a MV agusta Centomila from 1959 looks like?! I can not fin the typ and model of the licht anyware.

Thanks you in advance.

Gtz, Vincent

·
Registered
576 Posts
The first Centomila had the small round CEV lamp, approx 70mm diameter. These are available at lots of places.

Picture attached (i hope).

Dorian.

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello Dorian,

Thank you very much for the great info and the picture..

Mine is missing, now i know what to look for..

Gtz..

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi,

I am new to this forum, but recently purchased a 1956 MV 175 CSTL.

The bike is generally in very good condition but has a few non standard parts one of which is the rear number plate holder and rear light.

Can anyone advise me what the original looks like and where I could source one.

Thanks

Bill

·
Registered
576 Posts
Hi Bill.

56 CSTL would have the same round rear light and the 'normal' if very rare plate holder (picture attached).

If you join the MV Club GB we should be able to help although as i say the plate holder is getting very rare. We are poss thinking of getting a batch made but even if this happens it wont be for a long while.

All the best.

Dorian
MV Classic Spares

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Dorian

Thanks for the information.

I do intend to join the MV Club GB. However although the bike is in the UK I am currently working and living overseas. So I would not be able to take deliver of any parts, or take part in any club activities.

I will join when I eventually return to the UK.

I am also looking for handlebars, control levers and grips. Are these parts available?

So really just gathering information at the moment.

Cheers

Bill

·
Registered
576 Posts
Bill.

Grips are not a problem, however handlebars and levers cerainly are. If you see any BUY THEM as i haven't had any for ages.

Dorian.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks for all the information. Not desperate for levers, I have a set of period looking handlebars and levers on the bike just now.

Just looking for some OEM style levers and bars.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sherriff

That number plate holder looks slightly different to the original, it appears to have an additional top mounting plate. I suppose the top plate could be removed to make it look like the original.

Thanks

Bill

1 - 13 of 13 Posts