Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 248 Posts

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

I would like to know who is planning to purchase shirts. Right now I am on the way towards producing the shirts with the mvagusta.net logo (by Pete). The front side will most likely just contain the logo.

I am planning to make both a cotton/poly 50/50 shirt (which will retain the design better than 100% cotton), and a higher quality Dri Fit shirt.

The cost is yet to be determined until I can get a good estimate on the number of shirts to produce. Most likey in the low 20s for the cotton/poly shirt and somewhere in the 40s for the dri fit shirt. The more I create, the lower the costs, but I cannot run out and order a lot since I have limited amounts of cash to put down out of my pockets for these shirts.

I am not 100% sure on shipping but I am sure it will be a few extra dollars.

I will need to know a good estimate on the count. Please Private Message me or e-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested in purchasing, which shirt you would like to purchase, and possible quantity if you wish to purchase multiple. You can post questions and/or suggestions in this thread, but quantity is best counted outside of the thread and directly to me (Private msg or e-mail).

Attached is the backside "approximate". However, the MV logo will not be able to stretch to the sleeves. I am still working out all the details with the local shop. The maximum printing width is ~16"

I am looking into the costs of making a few designs that I have in mind on top of this one. This will be the first run to see how it goes.

Also please let me know if you will have issues paying with Paypal and let me know the best method available to you.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
admin said:
Hello,

I would like to know who is planning to purchase shirts. Right now I am on the way towards producing the shirts with the mvagusta.net logo (by Pete). The front side will most likely just contain the logo.

I am planning to make both a cotton/poly 50/50 shirt (which will retain the design better than 100% cotton), and a higher quality Dri Fit shirt.

The cost is yet to be determined until I can get a good estimate on the number of shirts to produce. Most likey in the low 20s for the cotton/poly shirt and somewhere in the 40s for the dri fit shirt. The more I create, the lower the costs, but I cannot run out and order a lot since I have limited amounts of cash to put down out of my pockets for these shirts.

I am not 100% sure on shipping but I am sure it will be a few extra dollars.

I will need to know a good estimate on the count. Please Private Message me or e-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested in purchasing, which shirt you would like to purchase, and possible quantity if you wish to purchase multiple. You can post questions and/or suggestions in this thread, but quantity is best counted outside of the thread and directly to me (Private msg or e-mail).

Attached is the backside "approximate". However, the MV logo will not be able to stretch to the sleeves. I am still working out all the details with the local shop. The maximum printing width is ~16"

I am looking into the costs of making a few designs that I have in mind on top of this one. This will be the first run to see how it goes.

Also please let me know if you will have issues paying with Paypal and let me know the best method available to you.

i sent you e-mail reg. this T-shirts
^^

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will also carry them at Laguna so if you wish to grab them off of me there, that will be just fine. Just let me know quantity and size

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Short sleeve. For now black, this won't be the only run. Just can't do all at once :)

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Br. Teuvo-

You can Private Message me the amount of shirts and which type you would like. That way I can get an accurate count on how many to make initially

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I will look into seeing if I can mix a few colors (it should be possible). They are closed due to the long holiday and will reopen on Wednesday. In the meantime I will look to finalize the t-shirt and post when available

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Did you end up going with my recommendation on who to use?

I would buy some shirts....probably like 2-5 of them...

LMK,

Nate

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
oicdn said:
Did you end up going with my recommendation on who to use?

I would buy some shirts....probably like 2-5 of them...

LMK,

Nate
Nate,

At the time I had already been speaking heavily with a local company. I think local is the way to go at the moment, to reduce the costs as much as possible by eliminating shipping. Your recommendation was much appreciated, though, and has been noted.

·
Registered
583 Posts
So when do you think the shirts might be ready? I would like to buy a couple. Are you going to make any smaller sizes? I would like to get one for my girlfriend, she has some duc shirts but no MV. Havent seen any at the shops.

1 - 20 of 248 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.