MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know about their credibility? I found some sliders a few months backs & really liked what they had. I told myself I was going to purchase them as soon as I got my bike. I was going to purchase frame, engine & axel sliders but I couldn’t find it anymore. I called them & they were gonna return my call after they spoke to the engineer. Apparently, this whole time, the parts weren’t compatible ?‍♀. Has anyone had this issue too?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Huh - I contacted them prior to purchasing a set for my 990R - since their listings were unclear. Hopefully they get some new ones made for the B3!

·
Registered
263 Posts
I have only purchased stands from them with good results, their rear wheel stands are my favorite. They can be used by one person to put bike up or down and on either side of the bike.

·
Administrator
19,805 Posts
I have had good luck with T-Rex. Very responsive to questions. What they have available is good stuff.

Reactions: Skydvr

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Huh - I contacted them prior to purchasing a set for my 990R - since their listings were unclear. Hopefully they get some new ones made for the B3!

I don’t really know if they knew what they were talking about tho. I’ve asked them if they were going to make 675 sliders in the near future and they said they were waiting for the new 675 to come out. ?? As far as I know, that line has been discontinued since 2015....

·
Administrator
19,805 Posts
Mind if I ask what bike u have & what u purchased?
I have a 2004 SPR 750 and a 2008 910R Brutale. I bought the crankcase protector for my track only SPR.

The 675 and 800 F3 and B3 are basically the same bikes.....the later new things, dragster rivale etc, I have no idea.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts