MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A nice one and a half day ride on Sat/Sun 16/17 Jan from Sydney to Emerald Beach (north of Coffs Harbour, via inland route : Wollombi, Dungog, Gloucester, Walcha, Armidale, Dorrigo, Bellingen...730km in all of beautiful countryside, mountain twisties and good Aussie bush. Me on the recently delivered near new 910R and a relo from Bordeaux, France on my other mount, the trusted K1200R Beemer. All went extremely smoothly.
Return today via more or less direct route, with small detours via Forster and Myall Lakes, also through to Booral and down Oxley Highway and finishing up on Old Road to Sydney. Stamina tested by heat in the 40s Celsius.

Sample pix hereunder.

M

Attachments

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looks like a good ride? have to do it when i get my bike back
Some sections might test the F4 suspensions...they're not all smooth roads, but nothing that will surprise you if you've done the Mangrove Mountain or Wollombi runs - which being on the CC I'm sure you have.

Cheers.

M

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think you did a really nice trip! the brutale is always brutale.Number 1!
Grazzie Pigiolino.

Can someone tell me what the membership categories mean? "Ambassador", "Senior Member", "New Member" etc...

Cheers.

M

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Looks like you had a great ride Mick.
Next time you're heading that far north let me know. I'm in Port Macquarie which was only about 20k's north of the Legends Cafe photo you took at Kew.

I'll come meet you guys for a spin.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks like you had a great ride Mick.
Next time you're heading that far north let me know. I'm in Port Macquarie which was only about 20k's north of the Legends Cafe photo you took at Kew.

I'll come meet you guys for a spin.
Sure thing. Will let you know next time I'm headed your way.
Cheers.
M

1 - 8 of 8 Posts