MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The weather is looking pretty good today and if it holds up for the weekend i think it's a good time for a ride!

8:30am meet at Berowra Mobile for a 9am leave.

A full lap of the Old Rd, turn around at the round-a-bout and head back to RWC for coffee and chat.

After that, head back on the Old Rd towards the Central Coast and out to Terrigal for lunch at that big pink hotel :yo:

Who's in? :f4:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
The Eagle and I were looking to do a RNP Run to Bundeena actually on Sunday?

We were going to be passing through the CBD around 7:00 and onto Bundeena by 9:30am for a brew - then back through the RNP?

Looking forward to a break from the old road TBH - but happy to fit in with everyone else?

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
There's currently a major police blitz down at RNP, like 3 cop bikes and 3 HWY patrol cars pulling over for minor things like rego placements, aftermarket blinkers as well as tyres and non factory exhaust.

·
Registered
647 Posts
There's currently a major police blitz down at RNP, like 3 cop bikes and 3 HWY patrol cars pulling over for minor things like rego placements, aftermarket blinkers as well as tyres and non factory exhaust.
i just ticked 'all of the above' for defects (except tyres).

YEEEEEHAAAAA!!!!!

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've never been a fan of the RNP, I reckon it's overrated. Plus it's a long ride from my house and the ride is a shit boring one.

Happy to go elsewhere but I reckon a lunch at Terrigal does it for me :)

·
Registered
514 Posts
Glen

I did that ride on Monday - good apart from Wind - can not make it this weekend - have my son in Hornsby Junior Dirtbike club to commence his riding test on TTR50.

Maybe next time..

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Glenn, I can't make it this weekend.
Sorry.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Glen, it is looking all very scarce this weekend. Looks like it is you on your own, or you with me and the Eagle heading elsewhere...Schnitzel in Penrith (by the sea) may have to wait?

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Glen, it is looking all very scarce this weekend. Looks like it is you on your own, or you with me and the Eagle heading elsewhere...Schnitzel in Penrith (by the sea) may have to wait?
Correct. My personality is scaring people off but it's all good.

I know Scott was keen for a burn around Sydney so i'll check up with him.

If my world crumbles out around me, i gain 20kg in fat and my self esteem plummets over the next few days, i'll go riding through the RNP.

7am in the CBD might be a bit early for me as it's a 6:15am leave and at that time it was almost 0c at my house. By 7:30am it was 5c so i took the car this morning, that's cold man :jsm:

·
Registered
391 Posts
Hey Glen your not on your own Peter & I will be up the old rd lunch by the sea sounds great.

Later start will meet you at the pie around 9:30 - 10:00am

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Correct. My personality is scaring people off but it's all good.

I know Scott was keen for a burn around Sydney so i'll check up with him.

If my world crumbles out around me, i gain 20kg in fat and my self esteem plummets over the next few days, i'll go riding through the RNP.

7am in the CBD might be a bit early for me as it's a 6:15am leave and at that time it was almost 0c at my house. By 7:30am it was 5c so i took the car this morning, that's cold man :jsm:
Or you could just join the 'senior' riders on a slow ride on their F4's up the old road? Oh hang on...you are!

Mmmwwwooaarrr

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Or you could just join the 'senior' riders on a slow ride on their F4's up the old road? Oh hang on...you are!

Mmmwwwooaarrr

I didn't think you would miss me this much, no one calls me to go riding :( Well Scott does :)

I'd be happy to do a big ride down south but it's got to be more than the RNP.

Maybe 2 weekends we can do a ride? We should have a Brutale so both the wife and I will be up for a big ride :)

PS our 'senior' riders are legends. Anyone older than me who still rides an F4 is hardcore in my books :)

·
Registered
647 Posts
I didn't think you would miss me this much, no one calls me to go riding :( Well Scott does :)

Maybe 2 weekends we can do a ride? We should have a Brutale so both the wife and I will be up for a big ride :)

PS our 'senior' riders are legends. Anyone older than me who still rides an F4 is hardcore in my books :)
those lesbians in your avatar are hardcore too.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts

Agree...I did not mean any disrespect to the F4 boys!

Seeing we are all brethren, how about me and the Eagle meet you boys at the mobil around 930am and we ride?

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Agree...I did not mean any disrespect to the F4 boys!

Seeing we are all brethren, how about me and the Eagle meet you boys at the mobil around 930am and we ride?

Done! If you wanted A longer ride I'm cool with that. We painted all Friday and today so tomorrow is a full day of fun :)

·
Registered
867 Posts
Hi guy's, I'm in for a quick blast tomorrow, meet you at the mobile in Berowra at 9:30 I have to be home by 12:30 as we are going out to a BBQ.

James

1 - 20 of 26 Posts