MV Agusta Forum banner
41 - 60 of 77 Posts
Really good ride today team! Great to have Mrs Groper out there for breakfast, and the weather held off for us as well!

I was especially spoilt getting a ride on the Sydney910R machinery - sweet bike with a sweet new exhaust, and even sweeter gearbox (gotta get mine sorted out to work like that!!). I reckon that Ohlins suspension adds a little plushness and stick too!

It was good to be reminded how much great country there is out there also - endless twisties!!

See attached come photos from the ferry crossing.

Looking forward to the next one!:f4::brutale:

Attachments

Discussion starter · #48 ·
I couldn't believe you haven't been out there before!

Some parts are a little on the bumpy side but on the whole it's good fun.

We are lucky. Our new place is only 5 minutes from that road.... 5 minutes from Putty Road.... 5 minutes from Bells Line. Nice :)

I couldn't believe you haven't been out there before!

Some parts are a little on the bumpy side but on the whole it's good fun.

We are lucky. Our new place is only 5 minutes from that road.... 5 minutes from Putty Road.... 5 minutes from Bells Line. Nice :)

Guys - sorry I missed it - was up in Central Coast with the family.

My son turns 6 on Tuesday and we got him a Yamaha TTR50 (start him early !) and we were up there doing some practice etc.

Anyway, what route did you take ?

It was a freakin great day actually - some good fast safe riding, no spills, beautiful countryside, and good weather! (company was nice too).

We met Berowra, up to the Road Warrior, ate, then onto the end of the Old Road, left at the some road, onto some twisties, then all the way along the Hawkesbury to the Ferry and Wisemans. Fuel, and then up the range, took a right to Pitt Town - took in some AWESOME sweepers into PItt Town, and then back to Windsor and home..

Great to see you got some footage of your little fella on his 50 already! Impressive! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWY67PRLGSA

ahh yes... it's a rare and telling phenomenon some iphone users are experiencing. It's similar to Ed Hardy T-Shirts and how they expose the tool in the crowd.
Sometimes when taking a photo of a group of motorcyclists on an iphone, devils horns are mysteriously attached to the evil ducati rider/s.

No one has been able to offer a plausible explination for this and i know for a fact the ducati riders themselves are taking it pretty hard.

Apple released a statement on the crisis earlier this week and all we got was "this is big, we'll need time" An Apple Spokesperson said.

Nice Jacket Glen, You're moving up in the world

Discussion starter · #57 ·
Oh and i should add that when we got to the ferry i was busting big time so i jumped off the bike to use the toilets.

I thought, ahhh those guys will wait for me. Then i hear the bikes start up, i'm still in 'mid shake' trying not to get piss all over my pants/hands/shoes as i'm reaching for the door to not be left behind. I made it but damn it was close!

Sunday Ride

Hi guys we missed you this morning:bandit: looks like you guys had an all brutale turn out + 1 Duc no F4 's in the pics.

So Peter,Johnny & myself had a day up the Old Rd & went for a run up to the slab till the rain rolled in then we went back to Mt white for some lunch & caught up with mvrick.

Also seen an F4 with Nos kit on it up at the Pie in the sky

Here are a couple off pics the trio at the Slab.

Attachments

We got there 9:30am or just after then met up with peter at pie at around 10:00am

yeh he had twin Nos bottle mounted to the rear sub frame near the rear peg mounts it was a blue & silver F4.

41 - 60 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.