MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually...

The Eagle and I were thinking of heading South and taking in a bit of RNP and back??

Thoughts?
I generally try and steer away from the southern rides because it takes me 1.5hrs to get there. I'm not a fan of the Nashy and then there is the moss and Police on top of that.

We could do Old Rd, out to Wisemans Ferry back through Glenorie? If we meet early, say around 8am at Mobil, we would be in Glenorie by 11 no sweat?

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'll vote for the Old Road. Just confirm the start time and meeting place.

·
Registered
658 Posts
just went to RNP on Sunday, a bit fresh on top of the Stanwell Park lookout. Great views. Something different than the OLD Road.

Ainsley Henderson, can you able to enlightenment me on the Ducati 999 & 999s and how they go like, and live with, as a buddy of mine is thinking of purchasing a 999

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
How about heading further north and doing the Oxley Highway run out to Gingers Creek?? While my bike is on the coast I'm missing out on all the fun :cry:

·
Registered
391 Posts
sunday ride 11th

That Avi is a picture of Glen from his School Days Sharp mate.

I went for a ride:f4: down to Mt Kirra then up to Stanwel Tops then rode through Nasho no boys in blue at all very litte moss.

2 x Mv's & 4 Busa's we had a great day till some F##king wanker :jerkoff: tried to mount my Ago for a photo while i was getting a drink.

I am in either way old rd or down south also we should book a weekend & stay at the Gingers Creek cabins & do the oxley would be a great weekend.:f4:

Scott

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We don't have enough time to spare a full weekend at the moment to do the Oxley :(

From September onwards we'd be keen. I'd also like to do a Snowy Mountains run around December/January.

PS For the record my avatar is not me. I always wear a cap :)

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Excellent - 8am at the Mobil Berowra for a run up the Old Road it is. As for September...watch this space.

Looking at the next Musta in early October - and tossing up between a run to the Kangaroo Valley v a decent overnight run up Bucketts, Thunderbolts and Oxley and back??

We will open the Agusta Musta thread for thoughts soon and guage the appetite for an Oxley run!

See you all on Sunday at Berowra!!

·
Registered
647 Posts
Excellent - 8am at the Mobil Berowra for a run up the Old Road it is. As for September...watch this space.

Looking at the next Musta in early October - and tossing up between a run to the Kangaroo Valley v a decent overnight run up Bucketts, Thunderbolts and Oxley and back??

We will open the Agusta Musta thread for thoughts soon and guage the appetite for an Oxley run!

See you all on Sunday at Berowra!!
It's high time to start the very difficult task of trying to set a date for the next muster to ensure maximum numbers for the next run.

I'm definately in, so put me on the list. Also, a kinda important date to remember is the GP at Phillip Island. I'll be down there from the 13th till the 20th and dont want to miss the muster. So i'm getting this in early.... so you can plan it around my life and what's important to me:laughing:. Thanks

See ya Sunday

·
Registered
647 Posts
That Avi is a picture of Glen from his School Days Sharp mate.

I went for a ride:f4: down to Mt Kirra then up to Stanwel Tops then rode through Nasho no boys in blue at all very litte moss.

2 x Mv's & 4 Busa's we had a great day till some F##king wanker :jerkoff: tried to mount my Ago for a photo while i was getting a drink.

I am in either way old rd or down south also we should book a weekend & stay at the Gingers Creek cabins & do the oxley would be a great weekend.:f4:

Scott
Hey mate, i gotta know the story about what happened to to tool who jump on the Ago when you saw him....that's way uncool

·
Registered
867 Posts
Hey chaps, 8am is a bit early for me, i reckon i can get to the warriors cafe latest by 9:30am no need for brekky, will be ready to roll straight from there.

James

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Hey chaps, 8am is a bit early for me, i reckon i can get to the warriors cafe latest by 9:30am no need for brekky, will be ready to roll straight from there.

James
Ditto. That's what I'll do if greenlighted to go.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 77 Posts