MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in a burn up the old rd tomorrow? The wife it out looking at kitchens with her sister so I'm up for a ride.

Doesn't have to be the old rd, can be anywhere really.

Who's keen?

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Either one of the following 2 happened:

a) Roughly 30 MV's turned up aswell as a bunch of Ferrari's. We all got free icecream.

b) Just myself and the missus on her CBR1000 rode out towards Wisemans. Got halfway freezing to death so turned around and came home. We both got free icecream.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Either one of the following 2 happened:

a) Roughly 30 MV's turned up aswell as a bunch of Ferrari's. We all got free icecream.

b) Just myself and the missus on her CBR1000 rode out towards Wisemans. Got halfway freezing to death so turned around and came home. We both got free icecream.
LOL! Pics or it didnt happen!!!!!! (the free icecream).

·
Registered
647 Posts
Love it, Free icecream from that van sounds awesome, hopefully you get a free ride too! And PLEEEASE tell me that avitar's not your wife. If it is... you should have left her at Wisemans.

Next time i'm free i'm up so keep posting ride dates.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And PLEEEASE tell me that avitar's not your wife. If it is... you should have left her at Wisemans.
LMAO! Thankfully it's not her lol. When she has her Brute she will come along for the group rides.

I'll probably head out again on Sunday 11th July. Maybe a run through the Old Rd out the back to Wisemans Ferry.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
LMAO! Thankfully it's not her lol. When she has her Brute she will come along for the group rides.

I'll probably head out again on Sunday 11th July. Maybe a run through the Old Rd out the back to Wisemans Ferry.
I'm in...if I can pick my bike up Saturday am from MW..does anyone know if they are open on Saturday??

·
Registered
647 Posts
Yes they are mate if not i can pick it up for you friday if you like and bring it back to the workshop. Yep, the 11th is a definate for me, wherever is fine for me. Looking forward to it.

Any other Sydney riders keen for the 11th?

·
Registered
647 Posts

That's really good news... for you. I sure feel a whole lot less sorry for you now. See you on the 11th.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Yes they are mate if not i can pick it up for you friday if you like and bring it back to the workshop. Yep, the 11th is a definate for me, wherever is fine for me. Looking forward to it.

Sweet - thanks! I will ramp up the energy for the 11th then...

·
Registered
514 Posts

Guys - I can't make 11th - away that weekend. But heading up to Road Warriors on a work ride this Sunday 4th July (if weather ok).

If any one wants to come along let me know.

Sydney Olymic Park to Mount White to Pie in Sky to Berowra Waters to Dural to Home – approx 120 km’s (approx 2 hours riding + stops at Road Warriors for Breakfast)

Plan is to meet at SOP (outside 10 DFA) between 8:15am and 8:30am - depart at 8:30am. Arrive at Road Warriors at 9:30am for Breakfast.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Guys - I can't make 11th - away that weekend. But heading up to Road Warriors on a work ride this Sunday 4th July (if weather ok).

Sydney Olymic Park to Mount White to Pie in Sky to Berowra Waters to Dural to Home – approx 120 km’s (approx 2 hours riding + stops at Road Warriors for Breakfast)

Plan is to meet at SOP (outside 10 DFA) between 8:15am and 8:30am - depart at 8:30am. Arrive at Road Warriors at 9:30am for Breakfast.
I'll probably join you guys on that 1 John, will meet you at the RWC @ 930am. I'll know definately by thurs. How many you got going?

·
Registered
647 Posts
Sunday 4th July Meet @ Sydney Olympic Park!

heading up to Road Warriors on a work ride this Sunday 4th July (if weather ok).

Plan is to meet at Sydney Olympic Park (outside 10 Dawn Fraser Ave) between 8:15am and 8:30am - depart at 8:30am. Arrive at Road Warriors at 9:30am for Breakfast.
I'll be joining John on this one for something different , if you're looking for somewhere to go tomorrow there'll be at least two MV's there anyway. Come on out and have some brekky.:brutale::brutale::brutale:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts