MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys

Its been a while since we have met up. Lets all meet up on a late saturday afternoon up at the road warriors cafe for some pizza. All MV riders new , old, or about to turn into a antique ( brian ) are welcome.

Lets get this ball rolling and have some suggested dates.....

Spee, brian , pete , johny, tony, rich sawkins , grahame , rich ( iwanagofast) , Dave lets make it happen.

Maybe we can get Vic to come down as well? Who can get in contact with him? Ill get scotty to come down in the vette.

Sam

·
Registered
133 Posts
I'm in. Any Saturday. I've already told the wife I'm busy every Saturday night. But as I wiped myself out on my dirt bike, I'll be in a cage. Looking for a lift in a Corvette.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Very keen to meet up with hopefully my new second family.

Depending on date depends if i can make it. Normally work mon-fri so free on weekends, but currently on a roster which covers weekends and all hours of the day (as you may see by the time of this post).

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So at the moment looks like a saturday afternoon.

How about the 21st of november?

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So far i have spiro , pete , grahame, and rich confirmed.

I messaged dave from mototecnica he will post it up on his FB page.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Scott charles is in and his been in contact with vic also. Lets hope vic can make it out there.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Howdy

Finally picking up my Brutale 800rr this coming Saturday morning. It's been a long wait.

Would love to join. Firstly - where? (relatively new in Oz so don't know), also the 21st is the weekend of the Sydney motorcycle show. Some might want to attend that?

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok so the bike show is on the samw weekend. How about the weekend after? 28th of november ? That way rich and dave can make it too.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Don't cancel anything on my behalf. I don't have my roster for the 28th yet but i will ask to have it off in case that you do change the date of catching up.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Howdy

Finally picking up my Brutale 800rr this coming Saturday morning. It's been a long wait.

Would love to join. Firstly - where? (relatively new in Oz so don't know), also the 21st is the weekend of the Sydney motorcycle show. Some might want to attend that?

Georgeo

We will be heading north through the old pacific highway. We will be meeting at the 7eleven at berwora at around 4:00pm. Where do you live?

·
Registered
393 Posts
Georgeo

We will be heading north through the old pacific highway. We will be meeting at the 7eleven at berwora at around 4:00pm. Where do you live?
IS Road Warriors the stop a bit further on than Pie in the Skie (past the bridge) - then I know where it is.

Currently building house in Schofields and staying in temp location untill we move in end Nov - in Freeman's Reach, conveniently close to Putty Road......

Can't wait - picking up the 800rr tomorrow morning. Got a ride planned on Netrider (Putty, Grey Gum, Broke, Wollombi, Wisemans) for Sunday for the 'Maiden Voyage' - hope the weather holds.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
IS Road Warriors the stop a bit further on than Pie in the Skie (past the bridge) - then I know where it is.

Currently building house in Schofields and staying in temp location untill we move in end Nov - in Freeman's Reach, conveniently close to Putty Road......

Can't wait - picking up the 800rr tomorrow morning. Got a ride planned on Netrider (Putty, Grey Gum, Broke, Wollombi, Wisemans) for Sunday for the 'Maiden Voyage' - hope the weather holds.

Thats the place george.

Im thinking of riding sunday. If the weather holds out i might end up going to wollombi. Ill let you know

1 - 20 of 80 Posts