MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any interest in an MV group ride on a weekend in the coming weeks (apart from Easter weekend)?
Could do:
1) Galston, Wisemans, Darhug, Mangrove, Peats, Old Road
2)Peats, Wollombi, Broke, Putty, Colo, Windsor
3)Old Road, Terrigal, Old Road,
Plenty of spots to stop at for a feed mid-way on those routes.
Or anything else South, West or North that has its share of scenic twisties.
Mick

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Any interest in an MV group ride on a weekend in the coming weeks (apart from Easter weekend)?
Could do:
1) Galston, Wisemans, Darhug, Mangrove, Peats, Old Road
2)Peats, Wollombi, Broke, Putty, Colo, Windsor
3)Old Road, Terrigal, Old Road,
Plenty of spots to stop at for a feed mid-way on those routes.
Or anything else South, West or North that has its share of scenic twisties.
Mick
Are you saying "apart from Easter weekend" on double demerit points grounds or religious grounds?:) Every double demerit weekend the F4 stays in the garage regardless of weather or anything anything! I needa licence to enjoy my vehicles :)

If you are heading South ... I would suggest a loop through the National park...down the coast road....head out to Macquarie pass, via Robertson & down to Kangaroo Valley, out through Berry, thru to 7 mile beach via Gerringong, Kiama & freeway back home... probably a 300k loop depending on where you live...with absolutely evey element your heart desires thrown in :smoking:

·
Registered
514 Posts
Mick

Count me in (subject to availability on the specified dates). I often do the Pacific Hwy North with stops in Pie in Sky, let me know if you are interested.

John

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you saying "apart from Easter weekend" on double demerit points grounds or religious grounds?:) Every double demerit weekend the F4 stays in the garage regardless of weather or anything anything! I needa licence to enjoy my vehicles :)

If you are heading South ... I would suggest a loop through the National park...down the coast road....head out to Macquarie pass, via Robertson & down to Kangaroo Valley, out through Berry, thru to 7 mile beach via Gerringong, Kiama & freeway back home... probably a 300k loop depending on where you live...with absolutely evey element your heart desires thrown in :smoking:
Hey MVista,
My religion is to keep safe whatever very few points I've got left until I get the three-year refill:) So, yes Easter is not good, plus I'm off surfing up the coast anyway.
The Southern route sounds good, done it and enjoyed it before.

I'll wait for more feedback then offer a specific Saturday or Sunday, then we can decide where we go.
Cheerio.
M

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Well Mick it seems we belong to the same religion then :smoking: At the risk of shooting myself in the foot, I have all my points intact & need to keep it that way. Ever noticed how when you get one fine more seem to follow hot on its heels ..or like when you are a pub & you break the seal then you are in the toilet every 20 minutes, the beers go thru at the same rate you drink them.

The silver bullet - avoid the first one in all instances except sex! ;) I think I digressed..:laughing:

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I wouldn't mind tagging along if it's no problem for an ex F4 owner to ride a Duc S4R :naughty:

John, long time mate, let me know the next time you guys are heading out on a Sunday and i'll join in.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the feedback friends.
How about Saturday or Sunday week?
Open to route.
Pls let's have suggestions.
If not, I'll post a meeting place and proposed route in a couple of days.
Cheerio.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I prefer Saturday rides so i have Sunday to relax but i can do either day.

Old Rd gets my vote, at least i am near fuel stations at all times. I get 140-150 out of a tank at best.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
count me in guys i have been waiting for a mv ride to get going...im up for anything and anywhere anyday...love the kangaroo valley loop and old road is great too with out the boys in blue...keep us informed and lets get it on

·
Registered
867 Posts
hi guy's,
hopefully i'll pick my bike up from Zenodampers on Fri night sat morning so as long as weather's good will def be up for a ride, either rd's fine for me, maybe a meeting point could be the mobile petrol station in Berowra, thats where i always tend to fill up when up that way.

James

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey Mick,
where are you getting your bike serviced??
At Motorcycle Weaponry, Mona Vale. It's going in for suspension, brakes and engine (throttle) tuning. Perhaps tyres too.

Btw, I saw your bike in the mag. Great pix.

What did you do about vibes in the grips? Did bar ends sort it out for you? If so, which ones?

I was thinking about sneeking out of the office on Friday and going for a short ride. Either am or pm.
Old Road or Akuna Bay/West Head. Any takers?

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 20 of 72 Posts